99 { PlayTime }

Hours Later...

{ Christopher Pov }

After the show, I was really exhausted.

"Good show man. Just got 1.5 mill in ya account." Vincent said dapping me up. I smiled.

"Fucking right." I said. "Aye, Call Teyana nem again and see if she answers. I tried calling earlier, she didn't answer." I said walking backstage passing some fans.

"I called Devon's phone, he didn't anseer either. Hollup," He walked away putting my phone to his ear.

"CHRISTOPHER!!" The girls screamed.

I gave my guards a look that I was going interact with the fans.  "Wassup ladies." I smiled walking their way making them go crazy.

_ _

I wiped the sweat off my forehead and walked in the hotel room.

"You called Teyana nem earlier?" I asked.

"Yeah man, but they didn't answer. I called Devon's phone again too, no answer. I even texted his phone, nothing." He said shaking his head.

I frowned sitting up calling Teyana's phone again. It rung, but she didn't answer. I looked at the time seeing it was 10:30. I don't know if she's up, but with company, I'm sure she is.

I sent a message just incase she just didn't see the call or she was busy.

- " Baby girl, I miss your voice! Please answer the phone! 😩"

I put my phone on the charger shaking my head.

"Man something ain't right. Devon would've been hit me back bro, this shit ain't sitting right with me." Vincent said shaking his head.

"Ima go shower, hopefully they answer then."

_ _

I got out the shower, drying off, then put my briefs, shorts, and a T shirt on. I walked back in the room and Vincent was out cold in his bed.

I laughed shaking my head grabbing my phone. I had a missed call from Teyana. I immediately called her back.

I waited for a good answer. Seconds later, Teyana picked up.

"Baby?! Omg, Teyana you had me scared for a moment y'all wasn't answering the phone. What you doing anyways?" I asked cocking my feet up in my bed.

"Hello Christopher." Another female voice said. It wasn't Teyana's voice. I recognized Teyana's voice, and that wasn't Teyana's voice for sure.

"Say who is -" Next thing you know, I had a FaceTime call rolling through. "Yo, who the fuck playing on my girl phone?!!" I yelled. Vincent rose up looking at me frowning.

The camera came on and Teyana was tied to the couch. Next to her was Devon and Makayla who was only in her bra and panties. She was crying and had her legs crossed.

I noticed people standing around them.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!" I yelled.