65 { Explaining }

= CHRISTOPHER  =

I damn sure didn't except that to come out of Teyana's mouth. I don't even know how she already know about Tara.

= TEYANA =

The look on Chris's face right now is priceless. He don't know what to say and I'm not surprised. I dare him to lie, I dare him to lie.

"What now Christopher? Cat got your tongue?" I questioned and pushed him off of me.

"Baby listen I can explain." He started, grabbing my hands.

"And that's what your going to do. You better not leave out shit either, because I'm this close to slapping the shit outta you." I pinched my fingers together showing him how close I was.

"I know baby. Tara is my ex from when I was young. Teenage years babe. She meant the world to me but she cheated on me with multiple dudes including Devon. I left her ass, we stopped communicating for some years. Then my first show, she showed up. We just talked for a little. She told me about her family and I told her about mine." He explained.

"That's it? I know there has to be more. Why were y'all meeting up and shit? Doesn't she have a family to be with?"

"Babe chill, it's not even like that. I don't want her, she doesn't want me. She actually wants to meet you and Cj."

"Fuck you mean she wants to meet me and my baby? That ain't going down." I refused shaking my head.

"Come on Teyana, give her a chance! She's not going to cause any problem. We're just friends!"

I rolled my eyes. "I'll think about it." I mumbled. It got quiet. "Just answer this one question."

"What is it?" He asked.

"Are you still in love with her?" I asked.

= CHRISTOPHER =

"Am I still love with Tara? No. Do I still have love for Tara? Yes." I said truthfully. I was telling the truth.

I never stopped loving Tara but I did find new love and that's with Teyana. It's just when I'm around Tara, it makes me want to have her again. Even though she broke my heart, my love for her is endless.

"So if she was to leave her husband and come back to you, would you go?"

I would work something out with her.

Is what I wanted to say but I don't want to make the situation worse than what it is.

"No, babe. Like I said, we both went our separate ways. She's in love with someone else and I'm in love with someone else. Her nama is Teyana." I said and she blushed. I wrapped my arm around her waist oullingbher close to me. "Baby don't you think if I wanted her, I would be with her now?

"Yeah.." She mumbled. "I'm sorry for acting like that. I just felt disrespected." She said.

"I'm sorry you making you feel that way. I wouldn't leave you and Cj for Tara. She already told me that she isn't looking to anything but a friendship with me and you."

"When is she suppose to be coming?" Tey asked. I laid my head on her chest.

"Probably next weekend." I answered. "Your going to love her." I smiled thinking bout Tara.

_______________

Comment Your Thoughts. 👗