2 { Two In One Day }

T E Y A N A

"Damn Tey, I knew you had a good head on your shoulders. Had a nigga's eyes rolling to the back of his head?" Brian said putting his boxers back on and I smirked slipping my clothes back on.

"Looks like you might wanna wash this sheet before ya lil girlfriend gets back to New York." I said.

I went to the bathroom tieing my hair up. While I was in there, Brian came in and wrapped his arms around me.

"You know, I was thinking about leaving her." He said kissing my neck.

"Really? Why? I thought you "loved" her?" I asked turning around. He picked me up sitting me on the counter.

"She's not good as you Teyana. It's almost like she's been losing it." He said grabbing my ass and I bust out laughing. "I want you to be mine."

Brian and I only been sneaking around for 2 months and he saying he wants me to be his girl?

Brian knows I'm not with that relationship bs. They don't last.

"Brian, now you know -"

"Yeah yeah, I know. I don't do relationships!" He mocked me making me laugh. "But think about it seriously. I could shower you with shit that you want. Anything! You know I got you." He bit his lip.

Brian was sexy and all but I'm already providing go myself and getting my parents checks every couple of weeks

"Brian I get a mill in the mail every 3 weeks, I'm good." I smiled.

"Think about it, pleaseee! Let's stop having sex for a little bit and start getting to know each other." He rested his hands on my good. "I'm not going to stop asking so you might as well agree to it."

He kissed my neck and massaged my ass. I bit my lip holding onto him.

"O-Okay." I surrendered and he stopped looking at me.

"Really?" I nodded and he smiled. "Great. This Friday, me and you will go out to dinner."

"Wait I thought your girlfriend was coming back tomorrow?" I questioned getting off the counter and looked in the mirror seeing the dark hickey on my neck.

"Yeah she is. She's also getting the fuck out my house too. She crazy Tey, I'm telling you. She sniffs my dick. That shit is high level crazy." I shook my head.

I would never sniff a nigga's dick to see if he's cheating. The bitch he fucked might have something of her pussy might stank.