71 { Girls Day }

That Evening..

= TEYANA =

"So what is your friend like? Is there anything I should be excepting?" Tara asked as we pulled up at the nail salon meeting up with Makayla.

"Honestly, she's just like me, but a little worser." I said. I seen Tara tense up a little. So far, I feel a weak ass vibe from Tara.

"She isn't going to want to fight me if I say something wrong, is she?" Tara asked.

"Girl!" I laughed. "Calm down, Makayla is real chikl. Your going to like her. She might be a little more nice today being that she's getting her nails done." I explained and she nodded.

This shit was hilarious. I most defeintly have to tell Makayla and Chris about this later.

- - - -

"Ouu, is that my bad bitch best frienddd?!!" I exclaimed hyping Makayla up as she twerked a little.

We shared a hug. "Oop, who's this?" Makayla asked looking at Tara.

"Um .. this is Tara. The one I was telling you about.." I said looking around a little. Makayla and I already talked about Tara from when her and Chris were "hanging out" in Miami.

Makayla looked Tara up and down.

"So you the bitch my -"

"Makayla, don't! She's not like that. She's actually a sweet person , already married , and she has two kids. Give her a chance." I mumbled the last part.

I looked over to Tara. She looked scared out her damn panties. Makayla, she still wasn't having it.

"Alright. I'll see what she's bout. If you try some sneaky shit Tiara, or whatever your name is, that's ya ass. Trust me." Makayla warned. Tara gulped looking away.

To say she looked all big and bad and shit, she acted like a little fucking child when someone comes in her face.

"I promise, I'm not here to cause any problems. I just want to be friends. That's all." Tara said and we sat down.

= TARA =

I'm not even gonna front, I'm scared of these women

I'm not even gonna front, I'm scared of these women. They're so hard and obviously rude. They don't care what they say or anything. Especially Makayla.

I'm not use to being around these type of females. The women that I usually hang out with are more .. sweet, have more manners, and have more class, you can say.