15 { Woah.. }

-
- CHRISTOPHER -

"Damn man. You got a fine one now huh?" My cousin Marco asked.

"Yuup and don't y'all niggas even think about trying to talk to her. My name all over that shit." I warned them drinking my cold drink.

"I see. She met Dev yet?"

"Nahh, I thought they knew each other because y'all know how he always bragging who he fucks. But Teyana said she don't know him so its all good." I said shrugging my shoulders and looking around the house and pool.

"THERE HE IS!" We all turned looking and I noticed some dude dapping up Marco. He looked really familiar. I remember this nigga from somewhere.

He had a tall darkskin dude with tattoos on his arms.

I know this nigga from somewhere, I just can't pin point where. 

He looked at me and smirked. I looked at Marco and he frowned.

"Aye Brian, this my cousins.."

He introduced us. I must ndoded my head at him and he laughed shaking his head feeling played. I know this dude from somewhere and I'm not getting a good vibe off of him. 

I wonder where my baby is. I hope she not shitting.

          -
- TEYANA -

"Mmmm, fuck shit Devon!" I whispered massaging his head and pulling him closer and closer grinding my hips in sync to his long tongue.

He started groaning sensing a vibrating feeling upon my clit when made it even better. I looked down at him seeing his eyes were locked with mine.

"Ouu shit yea, I'm about to cum fuckk!!" I closed my eyes throwing my head back.

Devon started fingering me and rose up kissing my neck. "Cum for daddy princess." He whispered in my ear sending chills down my body.

I came on his fingers and then started unbuckling his pants pulling him out his briefs and took him in my mouth. He groaned pushing my head down farther.

"Damn. Suck that dick Tey." He groaned.

I opened the door and stepped out fixing my hair.

Devon smacked my ass, "Shit. I knew I should've fucked you."

"But you didn't,"

"But I can." He grinned.

"But your not," I said.

"If I didn't care about my brother, I would right now."

I shook my head walking away back to Chris and the guys.

"Hey babe." I said wrapping my arm around him.

"Hey. Took you long enough, what happened?" He asked wrapping his arm around me as well.

"I um ..- "

"She probably was enjoying that mirror I just got put in there." Marco butted in. I laughed.

Phew, what a life saver.

"Yuup. I was. How you know?" I lied.

"Your a woman. All y'all do is look in mirrors and shit." 

"You ain't lying bout that one. That's all my girl does." Some guy said.

I looked at him and my heart dropped.

It was Brian.

What the fuck is he doing here?!

"Baby you okay?" Chris asked.

"Y-Yeah, I'm good." I said looking at him then at the party glancing at Brian. He was smirking at me.

I quickly looked away. I was feeling extremely uncomfortable..

"Can we go out to the pool? I want to get in the water." I told Chris.

"BRO!" I heard another familiar voice.

Nobody but Devon's deep as voice. Him and Christopher dapped.

"Wassup bro." Chris said.

Devon looked at me, "Say man, this you? This the chick you been talking about?" He asked pointing to me like his ass didn't know me.

Wow..

"Yuup and she all mines so back off. I'm sure alot of your bitches here." Christopher said.

I looked at Devon and smirked, "Ha." I mouthed and he laughed looking away.

This was really awkward being that I literally just got head and gave head to this man.

"Well wassup ma, I'm Devon. You are?" He asked holding his hand out.

I grabbed it shaking it and he tightened his grip a little. I looked at him seeing he was still smirking like he wanted to eat me or something.

"I'm Teyana. Nice m -"

"REALLY CHRISTOPHER? THIS WHAT WE DOING NOW?!" We all turned our attention to two women approaching us.

"YOU TOO DEVON!" The other girl said. She was the pregnant girl from the restaunt Chris and i went to on our first date.

One had blue hair and the other had grey. What the fuck?

They were pretty but they weren't me. 😏

"Man what Bianca?!" Christopher asked the girl yelling . His whole voice changed. By his attitude , I could tell she was an issue.

"Don't sit up here and act like you dont want me anymore because you got a new bitch. Really?! You downgraded sweetie."

"Hollup, bitch? I know she not talking bout me." I said taking off my shoes and sat my wallet on the table.

"Duh hoe! He just keeping you around because -" i sent a hard fast punch to her temple knocking her ass straight out.

"DAAAMMNN!!!" Was all you heard throughout the house.

"CHRISTOPHER YOU GONNA LET HER KNOCKOUT YOUR BABY MAMA LIKE THAT?!' The pregnant girl yelled.

My eyes flew open, "BABY WHAT?!"

___________

How Was This Chapter?

Comment Y'all Thoughts. 💍