36 { Jealous }

-
- Teyana -

I laid my head on Terrence's chest.

" Who was at the door? And why are you breathing so hard like your about to explode? " I laughed a little asking.

" It was Christopher's brother. He was looking for you. He told me to tell you that "Daddy Devon is going to text you". " he said rolling his eyes.

I sighed looking away avoiding eye contact. I don't know why Devon even came over here. I knew I heard Terrence with someone downstairs.

" What was that about Teyana? Are y'all messing around? Is that something you have to tell me? " Terrence asked looking at me.

" If I was , it wasn't your business Terrence! We're not a couple. I'm a single woman! " I yelled.

" But I love you Teyana! You got me over here pouring my heart out to you and the whole time I'm trying to take this to the next level , you fucking ya son's father brother?! " He yelled.

" FOR ONE , I'M NOT FUCKING DEVON! HE'S JUST OBSESSED OVER ME AND WISHES WE HAD SOMETHING! BUT WE DON'T! IF I WAS FUCKING HIM , IT WOULD BE MY CHOICE! IF I WAS FUCKING HIM , HE WOULD BE HERE ALL THE TIME!" I yelled. "I FEEL DISRESPECTED RIGHT NOW TERRENCE! YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT! JUST BECAUSE DEVON SAID THAT BULLSHIT , YOUR GOING TO BELIEVE IT WITHOUT EVEN BRINGING IT UP TO ME! " I yelled and he looked away.

" Whatever Teyana. Your right , if you fucking him , that's your body. I just feel played as shit right now. " He said.

I ran my hand through my hair and groaned loudly.

" OMGG FOR WHAT TERRENCE! WE'RE NOT TOGETHER! YOUR NOT MY BOYFRIEND AND I'M NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND! I'M NOT FUCKING DEVON OR CHRISTOPHER! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR DAMN BRAIN! YOUR PUTTING YOURSELF IN THIS PREDICAMENT ANYWAYS! YOU WANT TO BE WITH ME , THIS IS THE BULLSHIT YOUR GOING TO FACE! IT'S NOT GOING TO GO AWAY TERRENCE ! "

" I DON'T CARE ANY MORE TEYANA! " He yelled in my face. KoKo raised her head looking at us from the floor.

" FINE! HOW ABOUT YOU JUST GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY APARTMENT THEN?! " I yelled back standing up in my bed.

" I WILL! " He got out the bed putting his clothes back on.

I watched as he walked out the bedroom moments later. I followed and slammed the front door behind him without saying a word. KoKo then started barking.

I'm tired of these dudes thinking their going to run me over. Hell nahh.

I'm regretting even having sex with his ass couple hours ago.

I sighed walking to my kitchen to my Alexa speaker thing. ( A/N : Y'all Alexa Is The Best Thing Ever!! I 1000% Recommend It! 👍)

" Alexa, call my fine ass best friend, " I spoke walking to the kitchen grabbing a banana.

" Calling .. My Fine Ass BestFriend. " She repeated and I laughed a little sitting at the island.

KoKo barked getting my attention. I looked down seeing her stating up at me

" You not getting this Ko, no ma'am. " I said.Makayla's voicemail echoed the house. I smacked my lips. "
Bitch , " I mumbled.  " Alexa, call Honey. " I said thinking about Honey.

Ever since I met with her when I was pregnant , we've been hanging out more. When Makayla wasn't free, I would hang with Honey.

I'm not gonna lie, we fucked a few times too. Only because she comes onto me.

" Yeah , " Honey'a voice said.

" Hoe what you doing? " I asked biting into my banana.

" Out had to bring my niece to the doctor. Why what's going on? " She asked.

" Swing by after? I'm bored and lonely. " I said.

" Okay sure. Want something to eat? I'm stopping at McDonalds, "

" Yeah give me a a number 7 , and a side of you. " I smirked like she could see me.

I heard her laugh, " Coming right up baby. I'll see you later ."

" Kay. " She hung up and I sighed throwing my banana away.

Now I have to get ready for Honey. 😊

At this moment, Fuck Terrence, Fuck Devon, and Fuck Christopher.

           -
- Terrence -

Getting to my condo, I threw my shoes in the corner and took my snapback off.

" Hey Ms. Patty, " I said to my maid/private chef.

" Hello Terrence. How did your day go? It's night time. You've been out all day, " she said laughing.

Patty is almost like a second mother to me. She's black, 43 years old, I can talk to her about anything, and throws down in the kitchen like my mama.

She's another woman I have respect for other than Teyana. I have so much respect for Ms. Patty , I even gave her a room in the house. I use to have tons of respect to my family back in NOLA, but after they have up on me, fuck all of them. Including my parents.

" My day been going good. Just have to get back on track with Teyana. We got into an argument which resulted in me leaving. I feel like a complete asshole now. " I said looking at the bell peppers.

" Give her time. She'll come around. Maybe in about a day , go to her house without her knowing with flowers. Surprise her and take her out to dinner. Apologize , and everything will be back on track. " She explained. I was completely blown away. That sounded like a great idea.

" Damn Ms. Patty , how do you know all this will work? "

" I have 2 sons. They're grown now , but you get the point. They been through roads like this. They did as I said , and now they're both successfully married men to a beautiful young lady. " She smiled seasoning the chicken.

" That's good , that's good. Well I'll take that into consideration. I see you whipping up something good in here so I'm going to start taking my shower and everything." I said standing up.

" Yeah you take your shower because from those red marks on your neck which I know aren't mosquito bites or anything , I know for a fact you need one. " she said pointing to my neck and I bust out laughing.

"Ms. Patty you are something else , I'm telling you. " I laughed and walked up my stairs taking off my shirt.

________

Could Ms. Patty Could Help Terence?  👀

Who's Side Are You On .. Terrence or Teyana's Side?

Honey And Teyana Fucking Too?! 😭

Comment Your Thoughts. 💝