55 { Thirsty }

3 Hours Later..

- MAKAYLA -

I was dancing on my man by the bar when I noticed this bitch staring at us standing on the other side of the bar.

"What the fuck she looking at?" I asked.

She looked at me and my eyes rolled seeing Micah's hoe ass.

I'm not surprised she's here. Where's there's a room full of niggas, there's Micah.

"Who you talking bout?" Vincent asked.

I turned his head to her and she smirked, "That's Micah. She's a fucking hoe and I can't stand her ugly ass." I turned his head back my way and rolled my eyes at Micah.

"I don't know why you even worrying bout that girl. She's a fan just like everybody else. You know I don't want her anyways. I love my baby." I smiled as Vincent squeezed my ass and we kissed.

"Omggg MAKAYLA IS THAT YOU?!"

I turned my head seeing my cousin Chyna. I screamed hugging my cousins

"CHY CHY!!" I squealed and she laughed as we hugged jumping up and down.

"Omg bitch when did you get out hea?!" She exclaimed.

"Monday actually. Ouu! This is my baby Vincent. Baby , this is my cousin , Chyna. You know the one I was telling you about that I snuck out the house wit." I reminded Vincent.

"Oh yeah. Wassup, I'm Vincent. Nice to meet you." Vincent said holding his hand out.

"I'm Chyna and you betta' be treating my cousin good too!" Chyna said as they shook hands. "He's a cutie," She mouthed to me.

"Yeah yeah , now let him go." I said breaking their hands apart. Vincent laughed pulling me back in his lap.

"Makayla let's dance! You know I fucks wit Reeeeeeedyyyyy!!!" Chyna screamed bending over and started tweaking on the floor.

"AYEE!" I yelled getting up and Chyna and I went dance.

- VINCENT -

This party was hella live. Too be honest, i never been to a party this lit before. In New York, people are either on the wall looking around or sitting down.

Here, EVERYBODY is up dancing or making out with somebody.  Then the music here is so fast, the way Makayla would dance and how these girls dance, I see where she gets it from.

And I fucking LOVE it.

I love Makayla and wouldn't trade her for any other woman in the world.

* * *

I watched as my baby danced with Chyna. They looked like a lil' bit.

"Hey cutie." I looked over seeing that Micah chick Makayla was telling me about sitting next to me.

"Um. . .Wassup," I said awkwardly hoping Makayla don't come over here and beat her ass.

"I'm Micah. I seen the way you were lookin' at me ova' thea. See something you like?" She smirked and looked down at her body.

I'm not gonna lie, Micah was fine but she wasnt Makayla fine.

"You cute and all ma , but I'm -"

"Babe is this bitch annoying you?" Makayla asked popping out of no where sitting in my lap and glaring at Micah.

Micah rolled her eyes at Makayla.

"No baby she was just -"

"Micah? I thought you was dead 3 months ago!" Chyna said and we laughed

"Akekeke! Not funny. You slow as fuck dumb ass. And nobody want ya' man Makayla. It's not hard fa me to just swoop him up anyways. Specially by the way we were just talking just now." She smirked.

"Bitch please! You want any dick that you see but this one right here, this one is mines. So go find anotha' nigga to slob on because this one is taken." I grinned as Makayla placed her hand on my chest.

Makayla just don't know how much she was turning me on right now. I love it when she gets jealous like this.

"Girl, whatever. He ain't nothing to brag about anyways." Just then, Terrence walked up. "Baby look at these people trynna fight me."

I frowned. Makayla stood up.

I noticed Chyna step to the side as well.

Uh-Oh..

- MAKAYLA -

I know damn well Micah didn't just call Terrence baby.

I know they use to date or whatever but if he's still seeing this bitch, he better have life insurance.

* * *

"Hollup Hollup, baby?" I questioned.

"And nobody trynna fight yo' ugly ass anyways." Chyna butted in.

"Terrence you got something to explain?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

"No! She's not ma girlfriend. Micah you know damn well we not fucking so stop using those words!" He yelled at Micah.

"Boy quit frontin' like you just wasn't just drooling over me at the mall earlier."

THAT'S WHO TEYANA WAS HEARING!

I can't wait to tell my bitch these news.

"MICAH I DON'T WAN' YOU NOMO!" Terrence yelled .

People nearby started looking.

I shook my head at them both, "Baby I'm ready to leave I'm getting sleepy." I yawned.

"Alright let's go." Vin said getting up.

"Makayla ima text you and weca prolly do sum' tomorrow. Me, you, and Teyana." Chyna said.

"Alright. Lemme know." I said. "Move" I told Micah purposely bumping her shoulder.

The bitch didn't do shit. Micah only fights certain people.

Talk bookuu shit but soo scaryyy when it comes to fighting.

Don't you hate people like that?

_____________

Comment Your Thoughts. 🔐