43

- Christopher -

"I need you to help me get rid of him

"I need you to help me get rid of him." I told Rosa.

"Get rid of him? You want me to help you kill my own blood?!" I nodded and she shook her head fast. "I-I can't Christopher. I'm sorry but I really can't." She said. She looked scared as hell.

"Why not?" Devon asked.

She looked at him then back at me.

"Are you two nuts?! I'm not trying to go to jail , nor an I trying to kill my own family!" She yelled standing up.

"Help us , or you loose your job." I gritted through my teeth.

Rosa looked around the stuido. She didn't know what to say and I could tell she was getting scared and nervous but she knows she needs this job. I'm paying this bitch  $100 an hour to watch my son everyday for 4 hours while I'm busy. She better take this offer.

She sighed sitting down, "Fine.." she mumbled.

"Good girl." I said.

"So you got a plan?" Devon asked.

"Yup," I smirked looking at my phone then at them. "Rosa I hope you use to drinking." I said and got up walking out.

- Devon -

I don't know what Chris has up his sleeve right now but I hope he doesn't be us caught up and end up in jail

That's going to fuck up our careers right there.

I understand he's trying to get Teyana back and shit but hell, I even tried and it don't look like it worked.

But I do miss being inside her..

* * *

"Your brother is crazy.." Rosa said wiping her eyes.

"Yeah.. it runs in the family . Right along with this crazy dick." I licked my lips saying.

Rosa looked at me and laughed looking away. She knew what I was talking bout.

I been fucking Rosa for at some time. When I found out she was my bro's babysitter I was surprised as fuck. But I was also happy because everytime we see each other, we fuck.

* * *

"Bathroom." I said standing up pulling up my pants a little.

"Devon I ca -"

"It wasn't a question." I said walking out the studio and seen Christopher going upstairs to the house.

I went to the bathroom Chris had insulted down here.

- Rosa -

I'm really scared to what Christopher's Plan in killing my cousin is

I dont want to kill Terrence, I love my family but I do need this money.

This just shows you how much Chris cares about Teyana but can't accept the fact that she's with someone else.

____________

This Was Just A Continuation Of Last Chapter.

What's Christopher Plan? 👀

Comment Your Thoughts. 💬