64 { Back Home }

Hours Later..

= TEYANA =

I knocked on the door and waited patiently for Mama Tee or Mr. Lawrence to come open the door. Seconds later, the door opened and Mr. Lawrence was standing on the other side holding sleeping Cj.

I smiled. "Awee, he's sleeping." I cooed kissing his hand.

"Yeah. We just got back home from eating out, the Zoo and all. Theresa bathed him and everything so he's good to go." He said stepping to the side. I walked in the house seeing Mama Tee laying on the couch knocked out.

"She's tired too I see,"

"Yeah." He chuckled saying strapping Cj in his carseat. I grabbed his diaper bag putting it over my shoulder.

- - - -

Getting home, I noticed Chris's traveling bus in the drive way. Him, Vincent, and Devon were just getting off.

I sighed not wanting to be bothered with his sneaky ass. I parked my car getting out and walked to the back getting Cj and his diaper bag. I laid Cj on my chest kissing his cheek closing the door.

"BABY I'M HOME!" Christopher yelled. I looked seeing all three of them looking at me. I rolled my eyes not saying anything and just simply turned walking to the door hearing them say things.

= CHRISTOPHER =

"See what I mean man?" I asked the guys watching Teyana walk in the house. Now I'm really worried.  She would usually be smiling from ear to ear rushing over to me.

That, I don't know what the fuck that was.

- - - -

"Damn man. She seems pissed for some reason. What did you do?" Vincent asked.

"Nothing! I didn't do anything! I don't know why she's acting like this!" I yelled. "I'm not going to sleep until she tells me wassup either so this night be a long as night. Ima fuck wit y'all later, I'm gone." I said dapping them and grabbed my luggage walking to the door.

"Aye Chris!" I turned around. "Good luck." They both said and started laughing. I flipped them off walking to the door pushing it open. All the lights were off downstairs so she must've went straight upstairs.

I went upstairs and seen Teyana going in Cj's room. I threw my luggage in the bedroom walking to Cj's room. She was laying him in his crib and patted his back.

I snuck behind her wrapping my arms around her waist and placed a kiss on her neck.

"Chris move." She whispered without looking at me and continued patting Cj.

"Teyana what's wrong?" I asked curiously standing on the other side of Cj's crib facing her. She didn't say anything. "Teyana I know you hear me talking to you." I was staring to get upset. I hate when people ignore me.

"Yes Christopher, I hear you. I'm also trying to put my baby back so sleep so could you just leave me alone?" She asked finally looking at me.

"Whatever man. I'm not even about to do this."

- - - -