87

Later That Evening..

{ Teyana }

I walked out of Cj's room leaving the door open. He was hungry, and needed a diaper change. Chris fed  and changed him and then he was out like a light.

I wish his ass would've had more energy for his birthday party but he won't really remember this day anyways so it doesn't really matter.

I walked downstairs turning the corner seeing Christopher laying on the couch shirtless. He was breathing heavily and sweaty. I laughed looking at him.

"I don't know why your sweaty ass all ova' my couch like that. That couch wasn't cheap." I said throwing a pillow at him.

"Come on Tey, I'm tired man!" He groaned.

"Not my fault you decided to go and run around with the kids. I told you to take a break, but did you listen? Nope." I said and laughed more.

"Whatever." He said. "You still got some of my clothes here?" He asked.

"Yeah, guest bedroom." I answered.

"Good. I'm going shower then lay down with my son. I'm tired." He stood up.

"Not uh, don't wake my baby up." I said following him to the stairs.

"Well then you come with me." He grabbed my waist pulling me onto the first step.

"Oh no! That's defiantly not happening!" I said shaking my head.

"Why not? You acting like you never seen -"

"Hey Chris I'm ready to - Oh.." Bernice said popping up outta no where.

"Um.." I mumbled.

"Am I .. interrupting something?" She asked pointing between me and Chris.

"Oh no, we're just, goofing around." I said.

"You sure?" She asked looking down. I looked down seeing Chris's arms still around my waist. I quickly pushed his hands off and he frowned.

"Teyana you don't have to act like this around her. She ain't my girl." Chris said grabbing my waist again.

"Nigga wha-" she started looking at Chris. "Whatever, I'm out." Bernice said and walked out the house.

I sighed looking back at Chris.

"Look what you did," I said removing his arms and started walking away.

He pulled me back. "Oh come on Teyana. I miss you." He said.

{ Charles }