32 { Separate Ways }

5 MONTHS LATER...

         -
- Teyana -

I laid Baby Cj in his swing and then put his bottle in his mouth. I grabbed his hand embracing them around the bottle helping him hold it up. I'm glad my baby boy can hold his own bottle.

He's 5 months and such a cutie!! I love my baby boy with all my heart I'm so blessed. Even though he looks just like him aggravating ass daddy.

Christopher that is.

Speaking of Chris, we're not together anymore. 3 Months Later Chrissy Jr was born, Christopher started acting different. He would always come home late, always be on his phone, and he would smile at his phone.

I became skeptical and then one day he told he was was going to be late because he has a meeting with some producers with Devon. He still owns those clubs, and now he's an upcoming rapping artist. Devon helped him and he's been feeling like Jay-Z or somebody ever since.

I caught him one night with a female and that really hurt me. I knew then, I deserved better. So I got my shit and Cj's shit, and left.

I brought a new condo which I am fully comfortable in. It's a nice wide apartment with such a beautiful view of the city.

( A/N : Y'all Know Those Expensive High Classed Apartments, Yeah That's What Teyana Living In Now )

I worked hard for it though. I'm have my own clothing line and make up line called, Fashion Tey.
. Something simple. It's making me good money.

I even opened about 5 shops already throughout the 50 states. I didn't think it was going to be as successful as it is but thank God it is.

Everyone wears my stuff. From celebrities, models, and Instagram Models.

* * *

Its been 3 months since Chris and I split and to this day, Christopher still tries to get with me. I miss him, but I don't really want to go back down that path.

"Okay baby, Mommy's going to go make her some breakfast and then I'll be back to come watch TV with you." I kissed his forehead and made my way to the kitchen.

DING DONG!

KoKo, my new dog started barking. I was getting boring with just me and Cj in the house so I had to get a pet. I brought a dog, her name is KoKo. She's a full German Shepard and fits right in the family. Even though she's going to be extremely protective, that's the best part. But right now, KoKo is still a puppy.

I made my way to the door opening it and smiled seeing Terrence on the other side.

"Terrence!" I squealed hugging him. He laughed hugging me back.

"Wassup Tey. Where's Lil Man?" He asked. I seen him holding 3 Toys R Us bags.

"He's drinking his morning bottle. And I told you about all those toys. Chris buys him enough already," I said letting him in and closing the door behind him.

KoKo started jumping on Terrence. She loved her some Terrence too.

* * *

Yes, Terrence and I started talking again. And this time, it's better. We've been communicating for about a good 2 months. He comes over all the time and sometimes even spends the night.