57 { Left Turn }

- TERRENCE -

Micah and I were heading back to the hotel room. She followed me here. I didn't invite her over or anything. She's fucking crazy.

"Terrence hurry!" She whined.

"Girl be quiet , I ain't. Why would i drop our son?" I turned around facing Christopher, Teyana, and Cj coming out Chris's room.

My eyes widened.

"Teyana .." I said.

"What's going on here?" She asked pointing between me and Micah.

"We could ask you the same thing , can't we baby?" Micah asked putting her hand on my chest smiling.

"STOP THAT!" I yelled pushing her off of me. She rolled her eyes.

"Baby? You fucking her!?" Teyana yelled.

"Baby I'm -"

"DON'T EVEN! I heard enough about you anyways. That's why I'm done with you. This relationship, is over." Teyana said.

My heart dropped and I realized Christopher smirking.

"Teyana don't do this , we love each other."

"I will always love you Terrence. But I'm done with you. I'm moving on because obviously you did too. With her," She looked at Micah and shook her head.

"Teyana I don't love her! I don't wan' her! I want you baby only you."  I said feeling the tears forming.

"NO YOU DON'T! IF YOU DID YOU WOULDN'T HAVE RUSHED OFF THE PHONE WITH ME TO TALK TO THIS HOE! YOU WOULD'VE TOLD ME YOU CAME BACK HOME BEFO' YOU WENT TO THE PARTY! YOUR LYING TERRENCE! AND I'M NOT DEALING WITH YOU ANYMORE! YOU CAN HAVE HIM BITCH BECAUSE ION WAN HIM NOMO!" Teyana yelled.

"Come on baby , we gotta go eat." Christopher said grabbing Teyana's waist.

I glared at him, "So y'all a thing now?" I questioned.

"Yup. Now we are." Christopher said.

"If you didn't have Cj in your arms , I would beat yo ass right now." I threatened.

Christopher handed Cj to Teyana.

"Wassup? You bad now?  You grew some balls ?" Christopher yelled teasing me.

I pulled the gun out my belt aiming it at him. Teyana screamed and so did Micah.

"TERRENCE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Teyana yelled. Cj started crying as well.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled at Teyana with tears streaming down my face and looked back at Chris. "What you got to say now huh bad boy?" I whispered in his face.

"You bout it , shoot me." Christopher smirked.

Just like he said, I shot him in his chest sending him to the floor.

Micah screamed running down the hall.

"OMG NO!" Teyana cried.

Just then the elevator opened and 4 police rushed out.

"PUT THE GUN DOWN!" They yelled. I looked at Christopher coughing up blood on the floor.

"HELP MEE!!" Teyana cried holding onto him on the floor with Cj on the floor crying sitting next to her.

"PUT THE GUN DOWN , NOW!" The cops yelled again. I dropped the gun surrendering my hands up smirking looking into Christopher's eyes.

"You fucked with the wrong one." I said. I was then tackled to the floor and put in handcuffs. The cops dragged me up. I looked at Teyana who was crying looking at me.

"We have a victim on the ground loosing a huge amount of blood, send paramedics up quick!" One of the cops said into the walkie.

"HOW COULD YOU?!" She screamed.

Christopher continued cogubing up blood.

"I love you Teyana , I'll be back baby girl."

"NO! YOU ROT IN HELL YOU ASSHOLE! I DON'T WANT SHIT TO DO WITH YOU! I'M PUTTING A RESTRAINING ORDER ON YOU!" She yelled.

Teyana never talked to me like this. I don't know where she got these balls from.

"Watch your back bitch." I said and she flipped me off.

"I HATE YOU!"

- TEYANA -

While they rushed Christopher to the hospital , I watched as they put Terrence in the back of the cop car.

He stared at me the whole time until they were out of sight. I deadass wasn't playing about the restraining order. After witnessing that, I don't want Terrence around me or my family. Especially my child.

"You ready boo?" Makayla asked rubbing my back. I nodded wiping my tears.

"Let's go," Vincent said holding Cj's carseat with him inside.

- - -

"Makayla I'm scared. What if ur doesnt make it? They've been back there for an hour straight and we haven't got any news yet!" I cried into my hands.

"Shh, it's okay. Christopher is fine, I promise." She said kissing my cheek. 

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY BROTHER?! IMA BLOW THIS BITCH UP IF Y'ALL DONT TELL ME!" A man yelled.

"SIR GO IN THE WAITING ROOM WHERE THE REST OF YOUR FAMILY IS!" A nurse yelled at him.

I looked up seeing Devon rushing in the waiting room with some girl behind him.

"Teyana." Devon said. I stood up walking into his arms and he hugged me holding me in his arms. "It's going to be okay," He whispered in my hair.

I couldn't stop crying. I've been crying non-stop because I'm so scared 

"Devon who the fuck is this?" The female said.

I looked at her. "Calm the fuck down. This Chris's girlfriend. Matter fact , take yo' ass home. I got what I wanted now be gone." Devon fussed at the girl.

"Family of Christopher Young.." Everyone surrounded the doctor.

____________

What Will Christopher's Results Be?

Terrence...

Comment Your Thoughts. 💝