34 { Feelings }

-
- Teyana -

Terrence and I laid in my bed. He pulled me close to him wrapping his arm around me. He snuggled in my neck and gave it a soft peck.

"Can I ask you a question? Am important question." He asked.

"Yeah, what's up?" I asked.

"You still love that nigga Christopher? Like if he was to come right now , begging on his knees for your forgiveness, would you go back to him?" He asked.

I looked at him and he sat up.

"What made you ask that?" I asked.

"I seen the way he was feeling on you and everything outside and you seem like you liked it. So I just wanted to know.." He said.

"I mean if he was to do all of that, I wouldn't go back to him. What he did was wrong. I love him, forever will. But I can't get over what he did. Plus he's famous now, has girls for days, he doesn't have any time for a damn relationship. Even though he acts like he wants me and everything. But no, I wouldn't." I answered and he stayed silent. "Why'd you ask?"

He sighed. "Listen I'm not even going to lie, after me being in the hospital and everything, I was thinking about you the whole time. I was thinking about our past when we were younger, the good times he had, our potential future, and then I was thinking about how I wanted to make you mine. Then when you let me back in your life couple months ago after that incident with Christopher, helped me move out here, and we been hanging out like all the time. I can't get you out my mind.  I really love you Teyana. And I'm not just saying that, I really do love you. And I'm willing to do whatever to prove to you that better than that rapper that's your baby's daddy.  Let me show you something real baby," He grabbed my hand kissing it gently.

"Terrence .. I .. I don't know. You know I -"

"I know, I know. You not looking for a relationship but let me show you baby girl. I changed Teyana, when I left you, I was stupid. As the years went by and I seen how successful and beautiful you've grown. That old Terrence with the different women every day is gone baby. I been left his ass back in New Orleans."

I believed Terrence but you never know with him. He's fine as fuck. Especially when the shirt is off, SHIT! Waterfalls!

"How do I know you aren't talking to anyone at this moment? You could just be telling me all of this?" He reached in his pocket pulling out his phone and put his fingerprint in them handed it to me. "Why are you handing this to me?" I asked confused.

"You want answers, find them. Go through everything. Whatever you want." He restss his head on my legs while looking up at me.

I didn't say anything. I went snooping through everything. Pictures, messages, notebooks, internet history, social media inboxes and all.

To my surprise, there was nothing but thirsty bitches trying to shoot their chances. He turned them down and most of them he just left open.

I handed him his phone. He went to grab it when I jecked it back.

"What are you doing now Tey?" He asked sitting up and looking.

"Going see what you have my name saved as," I smirked. I went to his contacts and searched for my name. He had just about all of his family contacts and I seen some of some girls I'm sure he doesn't entertain any more. "Oh, here it is!" I said. I read the name and instantly started blushing.

It read, " My Forever Queen 👑💍❤" . I looked at Terrence. "Awee Terrence!" I cooed hugging him. He hugged me back except tighter.