16 { Hurt }

-
- CHRISTOPHER -

"CHRISTOPHER YOU GONNA LET HER KNOCK OUT YOUR BABYMAMA LIKE THAT?!" Princess yelled.

"BABY WHAT?!" I looked at Teyana seeing she had her eyes widened looking at me.

Everyone was coming inside looking. People started forming a circle around us and everything.

"Teyana listen she lying. I don't have -" I went to touch her arm but she slapped me off of her.

"GET OFF OF ME!" She screamed then slapped me in the face. People gasped. "You got a baby and didn't tell me. You told me you don't have none. I HATE YOU!" She screamed pushing past me.

"TEYANA!" I yelled. I watched as she walked out the house.

I looked back at Princess grabbing her arm which was already in Devon's hand, "Look what the fuck you did! YOU KNOW THAT BABY AIN'T MINE! Bro you better get ya' bitch beofre I break her neck. Pregnant or not." I said.

"She ain't mine. I'm single as a bitch." Devon said pushing Princess of him almost making her fall.

I looked at Bianca still on the floor knocked out. I shook my head and walked through the crowd jogging outside.

Teyana was leaning against my truck.

"Tey.." I said making my way towards her.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!" She screamed. She tears streaming out her eyes. Her makeup was streaming down her face and all.

"Teyana listen to me she's lying!" I yelled. "I swear mama." I said slowly snaking my arms around her. She cried in my chest.

"Who is she Christopher? You fucking her?"

I sighed. "No, I am not fucking her Teyana. She's just a chick I use to fuck with that I no longer fuck with. She's a hoe. We had a little a something going at one point until she started fucking my cousin. She got pregnant by him and started blaming the shit on me." I explained. Teyana didn't say anything. She stayed quiet sniffing. "Teyana talk to me please. I don't want her, I want you. I want you to have my first child and everything."

"Christopher take me home, please." I sighed nodding letting her go.

"Aight , lemme go get our stuff." I said handing her the keys and walked back in the house.

Opening the door, I heard screaming from women and yelling from men. "DEVIN STOP MAN!"

I passed through the crowd and seen Devon ontop of Princess choking her.

"DEVON WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled pushing him off of her and he let her neck go. She fell back on the floor catching her breath crying.

"IMA KILL THAT BITCH, LET ME GO!" He yelled trying to push me off of me.

"BRO CHILL SHE'S A FEMALE!" I yelled in his face and he calmed down. He looked around them looked back at Princess who was crying.

"NOBODY BETTER CALL THE FUCKING POLICE OR THEY GON' FIND YOU DEAD AS SOON AS THEY GET HERE!" One of Marco's friends said holding hid gun up.

"How many times I gotta tell yo' hoe ass? THAT'S  NOT MY FUCKING BABY! GO PIN THAT SHIT ON SOMEBODY ELSE! I KNOW I PULLED OUT!"

"WELL YOU DIDN'T LAST TIME!" She yelled.

"YES THE FUCK I DID! I CAN'T EVEN ENJOY THE SHIT ANY MORE. YOU LOOSE! THAT'S WHY I ALWAYS GETTIN JUST HEAD FROM YOU!" He yelled and everyone started laughing.

"How the fuck did they even get here?" Marco asked everybody while recording.

"Listen bro, me and Tey leaving. I'm sorry for all this aight? Ima pay you back man." I said dapping him up.

"Its all good man. I understand. I'm bouta kick they asses out anyways. Tell Teyana I said it was nice meeting her and thanks for coming." He said.

"Aight sure will." I said nodding then looked at Devon. "I'm out bro, you good?" I asked him.

"Hell yeah I'm good. I'm not about to let these bitches fuck up my day. I'm finna find a bitch to fuck and then party." He said doing a dance and I laughed. "Where's um.. Teyana?" He looked over my shoulder.

"She in the truck waiting for me now. I gotta go though, ima fuck wit you later."

         -
- TEYANA -

I know me "cheating" on Christopher and keeping it from him is bad and all but at least I don't have a child with the guy!

If he would've just told me from the beginning that he had a child with another woman. I would've fine with that. But to hear it from some bitch infront of hundreds of people, really embarrased me.

I climbed in my queen size bed putting my hair into a messy side bun. I didn't even care if it was perfect or not.

I had my back turned to Christopher. I didn't even want to look at his ass.

He's been bugging me the whole car ride and I haven't said shit. I'm low key close to my peak with his ass.

"Hey.." Christopher said creeping behind wrapping his arm around me. I stayed quiet looking out the window at the sky. "Teyana I know you hear me. I been trynna get your attention ever since we was leaving the party."

"And obviously I don't want to talk," I spat  back rolling my eyes like he could see me.

"Whatever I'm not even about to entertain this shit." He said grabbing the TV remote.

"Then leave." I said.

"What?" He asked.

I turned over, "You heard me, LEAVE! GET OUT MY HOUSE! GO TO YA BABYMAMA'S HOUSE!" He got out the bed.

"Teyana I told you that's not my baby! She fucked my cousin! That's his baby!" He argued.

"When I see proof, I'll believe. Until then, get the fuck." He stared at me and scoffed shaking his head putting back on his shoes.

I watched as he grabbed his phone and the charger along with his laptop and walked out the bedroom. I followed him downstairs walking him out opening the door. He stepped out and then stopped turning back around.

"I lov -" Before he could finish, I slammed the door in his face. I didn't have time for the bogus lies.

I locked my door and then sat on the couch watching Christopher leave. He got in his truck and then looked at me.

We stared at each other until he looked away starting his truck and leaving. I wiped the tear that snuck out my eye.

I never cried over a nigga but I couldn't hold this shit back.

"Sis, are you crying?" I heard Makayla say.

I didnt even say anything. I just broke down in my soft pillow looking out the window.

"Teyana what's wrong?" She asked rubbing my back. I sat up wiping my eyes and then looked at her explaining to her what happened.

___________

Do You Think Bianca's Baby Is For Christopher?

Teyana Overreacting..

Comment Your Thoughts. ❤