28

- Later That Night.. -

       -
- CHRISTOPHER -

Teyana and I sat at the table and ate the food that my mama cooked. Neither one of us felt like dealing with the pots so I took some food home for us.

"So how did it go with Honey?" I asked Teyana.

"It actually went pretty good. Didn't except it though. Thought she was just going to be pounding me with questions to why I stopped stripping. But I'm actually helping her." She explained.

I looked at her, "Helping her how?" I asked curiously.

"I told her to stop stripping. But she said she needed the money for her bills. But I told her that when she needs a place to stay, she can come live with us. At least until she's stable enough to find a real job and pay her bills, you know?"

I frowned. "What? She acting coming live here. Better have enough money. She not living here."

Teyana looked at me. "Baee, she's not going to cause trouble. Plus I was wondering if you could hook one of your single, faithful friends up with her as well." She smiled.

I sighed. Teyana is doing too damn much. First she wanna help the chick, move her into OUR house , and now she want me to put her onto one of my friends!

"Baby I know you don't like this idea right now but can you at least think about it? I really want to help her. She doesn't even believe she's pretty. "

"Hm, she's not.." I mumbled and Teyana gasped.

"Asshole." She said and I shrugged.

"I'll think about it but I ain't promising shit," I said and continued eating my food.

I don't trust Honey around Teyana. The way she looks at Teyana and shit, I DON'T LIKE IT!

I understand she wants to help Honey and everything but I'm skeptical about the moving part.

Honey a messy ass female and my son is going to be here. I don't need all the mess, fights, and shit at my house.

    -
- HONEY -

When I got back to my apartment, I seen someone sitting on the couch.

I frowned but reached for my gun that was in my purse.

"Don't even think about it.." The man said. I knew the voice. It was nobody but Devon's fine ass.

I sighed putting my purse in the counnter. "Devon what the fuck I told you bout coming in my apartment like this when I'm not home? Nigga are you crazy?" I took off my heels.

"Nahh. You did what I told you to do?" He asked following me to my room.

I sighed again, "Yes Devon, I talked to Teyana about moving in." I said annoyed.

"Lose the attituse before I snap ya neck." He threatened then grabbed my neck harshly. I whimpered from the pain. "Now what did Teyana say?"

"She said she was going to try to convince your brother to letting me stay." I said and he let go my neck. I rubbed my throat. "Dammit.. Why do you want her so bad? I thought you wasnt bout relationships?" I asked looking at him.

Yea I know about Devon liking Teyana and everything. And lately, it became stronger. When he told me the baby could possibly be his, I was low-key happy and hope that the baby is his so this way, Christopher will leave Teyana and stop fucking with her, and Teyana will become all mines. 😊

Even though Devon want her too, but he's willing to share. 😏

* * *

"I just need you to stay there until my kid is born. Swab the baby, then get the fuck out." He said.

"Devon shes only 5 months! Ain't no baby coming no time soon." I said rolling my eyes shaking my head.

"Yea, so what? You know what I'm tired of yo fucking mouth. Maybe I need to punish yo' ass." He pushed me onto my bed. I bit my lip ripping off my clothes.

I loved Devon's sex. I knew this was going to happen and I loved pissing him off because the sex is even better and rougher.

___________

Devon And Honey's Plan...

Should Teyana And Chris Allow Honey To Stay At Their House?

Comment Your Thoughts. 💋