80 { Back To The Old Days }

2 Days Later..

{ Christopher }

It's been 2 days and I haven't heard from Teyana or Cj

It's been 2 days and I haven't heard from Teyana or Cj. It's making me worried because she's not answering any of my messages or phonecalls.

My mom has been depressed ever since they have been gone. I been looking all around the city and still didn't find her. I don't know where she could be. I just hope they're okay.

_ _

"Chris what you doing? Aren't you suppose to be working on this song man? I got Cleo out there, she should be coming in shortly." My manager, James said.

I sighed saying nothing. Before all this was happeneing, I was working on this song with this female rapper, Cleo. She's a dope artist and she's liked by many people. Females mostly.

This could help me put my name out there more than what it is.

The thing is though, I haven't been working because of this shit with Teyana running off with Cj. I been off track just thinking about them.

I can't even fucking sleep bro, it's crazy.

I should've never told what I told Teyana. None of this shit would be happening if I didn't. We could've probably worked the situation out by simply talking about the whole thing to one another.

But no, I had to be a dick.

_ _

"Alright I'm - What's going on? I thought we were working on a song? No lights are on, Chris looks miserable. What the hell is this," Cleo asked coming in the studio.

"He's going through some family stuff right now." James said and Cleo nodded then smirked looking at me.

"The relationship must be ruining your family. Girlfriend must be working your nerves, right? I can help you easily to get your mind off of her." She smirked stepping closer to me.

"No. You don't need to come between me and my family. I'm trying to find my girlfriend and our son. She left 2 days ago, and we can't get back in touch with them." I explained. "This is the reason why I haven't been working. Actually, I think we should just put this whole thing on pause for now."

"What? On pause?! Just because you and your -"

"SECURITY!" I yelled over her. "Get her out of here please, I'm done with her." I dismissed.

They nodded leading Cleo to the door as she started cursing up a storm. I didn't even care. I couldn't work, and I didn't want to work. Not until I find my family.