98 { Staying Over }

A Month Later..

{ Teyana Pov }

"Alright babe, I'm bout to head out. Y'all gonna be alright?" Christopher asked for the 100rh time.

"Yes Christopher, we'll be fine. Now go." I said chuckling sitting on the couch. "Cj, No! Babe get him!" I said pointing to Cj who was trying to climb onto the coffee table.

"Come here Bubba." Chris said picking up and kissing him. "Now you have to be good for Mommy alright? Mommy can't move around like she use to." Christopher informed Cj. He just stared at Chris. My baby didn't know what Chris was saying. "Teyana you sure you can handle him by yourself?" He asked looking at my leg.

I shrugged scratching my cast. I was still on the arm cast and leg cast. Even though I am on crutches, it's still hard to get around.

Christopher is going away for 4 days for his show in Bankhead. I don't want to him to leave, but money calls and he's been off for a good time.

This is going to be a little hard taking care of Cj because I moves around alot, but Devon did agree to come over today, and I think he's staying the night. Yes, Christopher bailed Devon out of jail. He bailed him out about a week ago.

I'm going to trust him, and allow him to come and help me take care of Cj. He wants to get back close with Cj, this is his time.

_ _

"I don't think it'll be that bad. Dev should be here in -"

Someone then started knocking on the door. I looked at Christopher and he put Cj on the floor. Cj started whining looking at Chris.

"Come here baby boy," I told Cj. He looked at me and started crawling my way.

Chris opened the door and Devon was on the other side with a Wingstop bag and 2 large, and a small milkshakes from Sonic.

"Which one is mine?" Christopher asked smiling

"None!" Devon smiled back and I bust out laughing.

Christopher smacked his lips closing the door right in Devon's face.

"Babe!!" I yelled picking Cj up with my one hand and pulling him on the couch. He sat next to me laying his head on my chest. I kissed his forehead rubbing his back.

"I'm just fucking wit you man." Christopher said opening the door. Devon walked in wearing all white. He was fresh as hell with his fresh haircut. "Nigga why you looking like you just jumped in some white paint?" Chris asked laughing sitting next to me.

"Had to to meet my PO, and I'm just getting out, gotta give these cameras something to take a pic of right?" I chuckled. "Oh, this is for you. And I got Cj a slushie." Devon said. I grinned. I've been craving a good milkshake.

"Babe get that for me." I told Christopher. Cj instantly sat up looking at Christopher's hands. He knew when his daddy had something to eat or drink.

"This is why he's chunky now." Christopher said drinking some of Cj's slushie.

"Stop teasing my baby and put his slushie in his bottle." I told Chris.

"BABAA!!" Cj yelled slapping my chest. I laughed.

"Tell daddy because he keeps eating your shit." I said. Devon laughed.

"Come here Cj." Devon told him. Cj just stared at Devon then started whining climbing into Christopher's lap. "Come here, it's your Uncle Dev. I'm not gonna hurt you buddy." He smiled.