41 { I Still Love You }

- TEYANA -

"Brittney?"

Brittney looked at me up and down and rolled her eyes at Terrence and I.

"You talking to them? Really?" She asked.

"Yo , get the fuck away from me! I don't want you! You broke Brittney! Take your ass back down south or something!" Christopher yelled at her.

"Oh now since you infront of your lil baby mama , you wanna act like this? Christopher you know wassup!" I smacked my lips shaking my head playing in Cj's curls.

"Hoes these days.." I said and Makayla and I laughed.

"Hoe? Girl you mad because I'm fucking Chris huh?" She laughed.

"What I got to be mad for Brittney? You can have him! I have someone already! The same nigga your hoe ass was throwing yourself at last night." I smirked standing infront of Terrence.

"Whatever bitch. You just watch your back." She mugged me.

"Yeah right. Like you gonna do something."Makayla butted in.

"Bitch nobody was talking to you!"

"BUT I'M TALKING TO YOU! Teyana's my sister , you talk to her , you talking to me." Makayla said stepping in Brittney's face.

Her scary ass didn't say shit. She looked like she was scared to move and all.

I laughed. "What's wrong now Brittney? Cat got your tongue?"

We all laughed. Cj even raised his ead and started laughing. My baby don't even know what we saying and he laughing at this pathetic hoe.

"Whatever. Like I said , watch your back." She said and walked away.

"Bitch you stank!" Terrence said. I bust out laughing.

"Really Christopher? Out of all people, that bitch?" Makayla asked.

"Yo Makayla mind yo' fucking business. Who I fuck is who I fuck. It's not none of y'all business. I'm late anyways, give me my son." He took Cj out my arms.

"Yo Chris, chill man." Vincet said.

"Nigga don't be grabbing my baby like that because you mad!" I yelled.

"Teyana just shut up. You be worried about the wrong shit!" He said.

"Woah man not too much on her." Terrence stood up for me.

"Nigga I'm suppose to be scared of you? You just a replacement of me! If I really wanted Teyana , I can have her back in my bed in a instant." Christopher said. I scoffed shaking my head.

He still saying this shit ?

"Nigga you will NEVER have Teyana again cause ya' boy ain't go no where." Terrence said.

I noticed Christopher's nose hair start to flare.

Oh shit. When he does that, that means he's really get pissed off.