3 { The Special }

That Night ...

T E Y A N A

After doing my dance on stage, I picked up all my money, ran to the back putting them in my bucket that's in my locker, then locked my shit heading back outside. Instead of being on stage this time, I will in the crowd doing what I did best, making these niggas feel good and getting even more money.

I danced on about 3 guys already and I already have a good 1000 on me. They were touchy, and horny and everything but it was worth it.

I went to the bar seeing one of the workers, Honey serving as the bartender.

"Hey Hon, gimme a glass of Hen." I said and she looked at me smiling and turned around revealing her fat ass in her panties.

Honey was hella thick and she had good head on her shoulders.

Now you may ask, " How do you know Teyana? "

Well, let's just say what happens in the strip club lockerrooms, STAYS in the strip club locker room.

Did you catch it? 😏

If you didn't, fuck you and your very stupid.

"How much you made so far tonight?" She asked sliding a glass infront of me.

"I got a good $5,000 in the locker room and bout $1,000 right here. You know these niggas love Teyana." I smirked and twerked a little and Honey laughed gassing me up.

"Hm, I get they do because the one coming is eyeing you down." She smirked looking behind me.

I turned around seeing this tall darkskin man with huge muscles behind me. He low-key scared me, but he was really fine.

"Wassup mama." He said putting his arm around me and bit my ear a little. His deep voice send chills down my back and soaked my panties.

I smelled the weed on his breath so I know for a fact he's high as fuck.

"Wassup papi, what you trynna get into? Private lap dance? Or ... I can give you the special.." I smirked rubbing his big chest.

"Oh really? What's the big special?" He put his drink down looking down at me.

"Something that not all of these girls offer," I smirked. "It's also something that I'm really known for. If you want to find out, follow me." I took his drink out of hand downing his drink. I don't know what he was drinking, it burned my throat a little but I had to show it didn't.

I walked past him and towards the back where the bedrooms were. When I got to the hallway, I felt a hard smack to my ass making it jiggle.

"You turning me on baby girl." He said in my ear and rubbed my ass as we were walking. I giggled opening a door and pushed him inside.

I closed the door behind me and took off my heels pushing the guy on the bed and got ontop of him.

"Whatever this special is and you do a good job, this is yours." He pulled out two wads of cash wrapped in rubber bands.

"I'll take it now then because we'll be in here for a while. Get comfortable and take those clothes off." I smirked.