95 { Worst Day }

The Next Day 🌞..

{ Christopher }

I woke up the next morning, getting out of bed, and went do my daily hygiene in the bathroom. After being done with that, I threw on a quick hoodie and some basketball shorts with some socks. I walked downstairs hearing laughter.

I walked to the kitchen seeing Brianna talking to another female.

"GoodMorning." I said getting their attention.

They turned around and smiled. "Christopher, GoodMorning. This is my best friend, Lauren. Lauren, this is Christopher. A good friend of like from high school.  He's letting me stay here until I can find somewhere to stay."  Brianna said.

Lauren looked at me and smiled. "Nice to meet you. Lovely home you have here. I'm sure Teyana came up with the decor, correct?" She asked.

"Yeah." I answered and she nodded smirking.

"Well Bri, we have to get going. I don't want to be late for my appointment." Lauren said standing up. She dropped her keys, purposely, and bent down infront of me slowly picking them up.

I shook my head looking away. Brianna chuckled.

"Your friend.." I mumbled passing her.

"I'll see you later Chris." Brianna said. "If your not here by time I get back, just let me know when you get home." She grabbed her water bottle and purse.

"Alright." I said. "Bye Lauren. It was nice meeting you."

"You too Christopher. Hopefully it's not our last." She winked at me before putting her sunglasses on and walked out the kitchen following Brianna.

You could smell Trouble all over that girl . I hope Brianna doesn't bring her ass back around here.

_ _

I was chilling in my built in studio listening to beats, when my phone started ringing. I reached over turning the music off and looked at the ID seeing it was Makayla.

"He -"

"CHRISTOPHER WHERE ARE YOU?! WE'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU ALL MORNING!" She yelled into the phone.

"Woah! Makayla stop fucking yelling in my ear! What you calling me this early in the morning for?!!" I asked.

"YOU FUCKING IDIOT, TEYANA GOT INTO A CAR ACCIDENT WITH AN 18-WHEELER!"

I dropped my Apple juice on the floor.

"Shit! W-What.." I asked.

"GET HERE NOW!"

I hung up the phone and jumped out my chair running up the stairs. As I was grabbing my shoes, I was getting phonecalls from my mom, my dad, Vincent, and the hospital.

I sprinted downstairs leaving out the house then to my G Wagon. I got inside starting the truck zooming to the hospital.