31 { Welcome Baby Cj }

-
- CHRISTOPHER -

"NIGGA HER WATERBROKE!" Makayla yelled.

My heart dropped...

I immediately ran out to the parking lot getting the truck. I drove closer to the entrance opening the door. Marco, Vincet, Makayla, and another cousin of mine helped crying Teyana in the truck.

"Christopher listen to me," Teyana said grabbing my hand.

"I'm right here baby wassup?" I said looking her in her teary eyes.

"Drive this fucking truck. My stomach is killing me. Turn those damn signal lights on AND DRIVE!" She demanded pointing to the dashboard.

I never seen her that demanding. It was a huge turn on but obviously now wasn't the time to be thinking about some sex.

"AYE Y'ALL MEET US AT THE HOSPITAL!" I said rolling the window down and took off turning on the signal lights.

* * *

We rushed inside and I carried Teyana to the front desk. She seeked immediate service and we followed them to the room.

I was damn nervous. Had to shut down the party because of this and all but I didn't care. My child comes first and I'm damn sure not about to miss the birth of my first born.

2 Hours Later...

They put Teyana on some Epidural to her down and make her feel a little more at ease.

We been here for 2 Hours and I'm tired as shit.

"Aye man, you talked to Devon?" Vincet asked.

I shook my head looking at my phone.

"Haven't talked to that nigga all day. Not even a happy birthday. I don't know what's going on. Ima call him though. Y'all leaving?" I said looking at him.

"Yeah. But were going to come back in the morning. Makayla tired, I'm tired. And we both hungry so yeah. If my neph comes early and we not here , take pics." He dapped me up. "Good luck man. Few more hours and your officially going to be a daddy man."

I smiled, "Can't wait man." He went to the bed where Makayla and Teyana were talking.

I followed laying next to Teyana rubbing her belly.

"Best Friend we're leaving. I'm going get some sleep and everything so we'll have enough energy in the morning. We'll see you later, alright?" Makayla asled yawning.

"Yeah, I understand. And when can y'all bring me a milkshake when you come back? A large Cookies and Cream." I looked at Teyana like she was crazy. So did Vincet.

"Large? Holy -"

Makayla smacked Vince upside the head and I Iaughed.

"Boy!" She said.

"Yeah cause I was about to stick my foot straight up your little ass," Teyana said. I laughed again. "You too. I seen you look at me nigga, ian blind." She said