49 { Nanny What? }

- TEYANA -

Okay I know this bitch fucking Devon because she's covered in hickies on her neck , but I didn't except her to be my baby's nanny!

Could've at least been someone that I actually knew or some shit.

Christopher hasn't even brought this shit up to my attention. The way this bitch dress, she can't be nobody's child nanny.

"Hollup Nanny?" I asked looking at Christopher.

"Yeah , Nanny." Christopher confirmed.

"And when was I gon' know about this? You got anotha' bitch watching ma' child?! I'm not trynna be disrespectful and call you out yo' name baby girl but I just don't kno' who the hell you are and Christopher neva' told me about a Nanny so this is all new to me." I told Rosa.

"Its .. it's fine.." She said quietly.

"Girl.." Makayla mumbled. "This is some bullshit."

"Teyana I was going to tell you but -"

"How long have you been working fa' him?" I asked Rosa.

"For a good month." She answered.

"A month? A whole fucking month and you was gon' tell me when Chris?! Listen I know you trynna make yo' money and everything but I don't want you watching ma' baby anymore." I sajd sitting back down.

"Your not my boss. Christopher is." She said. I looked at her.

Is this bitch talking to me?

"Na' I was trynna be nice to yo hoe ass. How you gon'  try to be a Nanny dressed like a damn stripper? I bet you sucked Chris's dick huh to get to the job too right?" Her mouth dropped.

"Damn!" Vincet yelled and him and Makayla bust out laughing. Terrence even laughed a little. 

- CHRISTOPHER  -

"Your going to let her talk to me like that?" Rosa asked. Everybody looked at me.

"Listen Teyana you didn't have to -"

"Oh shut the hell up Christopher! I should punch yo ass ina face right now for allowing a stranger to watch my baby!" She yelled.

"HE'S NOT JUST YOURS TEYANA! I'M AN ARTISTS! I WRITE ALOT AND BE IN THE STUDIO ALOT , I CAN'T KEEP MY EYE ON HIM 24/7!" I yelled standing up.

"I DON'T GIVE A DAMN! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY YOU HERE ANYWAYS! NOBODU INVITED YO ASS HEA!" She yelled. "I don't even wan' to be bothered nomo. I'm out yo." She stood up again grabbing her purse and walked out the room.

Terrence got up and grabbed Cj's diaper bag wit him on his forearm.

"Aye man where you going with my son?" I asked standing infront of him.

"Following MY woman." He smirked and walked past me.

"Bitch ass.."I mumbled kissing my teeth.