45 { Louisiana }

- TERRENCE -

"Cj whatchu' doing?" I whined looking at my phone as baby Cj kept looking in my face laying ontop of me playing in my face, and pulling my goatee. "Owww!!" I yelled. He laughed and started slapping my face. "You so damn abusive fa' a baby , damn." I mumbled and he started whining.

"Terry whatchu' you doing to ma baby?"  Teyana got in the bed and Cj climbed ontop of her. "What he doing to Mama's baby boy?" She asked Cj. He smiled.

"Ian doing shit. Tell her how you trynna pull the hair off ma face." I rubbed my chin.

She kissed his cheek.

"I was thinking we should go to the Mall today. You kno' find sum to wear to the party Wednesday." I insisted grabbing her hand.

"Wait baby we talking bout this party and allat but we neva discussed who was going to be watching Cj." She said sitting up.

She was right though. I was so excited about coming down here and party and I didn't even think who would watch Chris Jr.

"Maybe I can get ma' mama to watch him fa the night, I guess."

{ A/N : I Know I Said Terrence & His Family Don't Interact With Each Other Anymore But I'm Going To Change That For The Sake Of More Characters To Be Added For The Future. So Terrence And His Family Are Close! 😊}

"Yo' Mama? Terrence I don't know if Ms. Smith feel like watching Cj. Hell, she don't even kno' my baby. She don't even kno' we together!" Teyana said.

I never told any of my family about me and Teyana dating. I didn't think I had to at the time.

But I mean I post pictures and everything on social media and they started following Teyana on social media so mybe they connected the dots already.

* * *

"Babe that's what you think. Cj ain' no problem. All you gotta do is show him sum attention and he good." I explained looking at Cj and he smiled at me. "See," I laughed and took him from Teyana. "It'll be a great time fa' him to meet his step people." I kissed his cheek and he yawned laying his head on my chest and rubbed his eyes.

"Fine.." Teyana said. "Maybe you should let ha' know so she'll be ready for Wednesday. She might go get him sum toys or sum." She said and I nodded.

"Yeah I'll do that later. Lil Man sleeping, that's ma cue that we both should be taking naps too. Come on , get close to daddy." I reached my arm out to her.

She giggled turning the lamp off and snuggling close to me.

"I love you Terrence."

"I love you more my beautiful queen." We kissed and I laid Cj in the middle of us.

- CHRISTOPHER -

"Wait Chris where you going?" Vincet asked as I threw my suitcase in my private plane.

"Louisiana nigga, duh."

"Fa what? You don't know Anthony." Makayla said.

"I'm not going for no damn Anthony. I'm going to get my family back." I said and started walking on the steps.

"Ayo man you taking this joint?!" Vincet exclaimed checking out my rose gold private plan.

I stretched my arms out, "All me." I smirked.

"Damn .." Makayla mumbled.

"Look can we come wit you? I know you gonna get there faster than us and I wan' see what it feels like for once." Vincet said.

I wanted to really say no because I didn't want to be bothered with Makayla annoying ass for some hours but Vincet my boy.

"Yeah man. Makayla don't fucking touch nothing."

She smacked her lips.

"Who else coming on here?" Vincet asked.

"I got Devon coming and Cj's Nanny , Rosa coming." I explained sitting down.

"Cj's Nanny? Fa what?" Makayla asked.

"Because when I get Teyana back and we have our privacy, somebody gonna have to watch him." I said.

Makayla bust out laughing. "You still think Teyana gonna be back into yo' arms!"

I rolled my eyes shaking my head . This the shit I dont want to deal with.

* * *

I'm going to Louisiana to spy on Terrence and Teyana. I also want to make sure that my son is safe around that dude. I don't trust him.

I'm going to get my womam and son back under my wing and back into my home so that Teyana and I can have our family like we always wanted.

__________________

Christopher Going To Louisiana..

Comment Your Thoughts.