78 { Don't Leave }

{ Teyana }

"Chris don't leave me please! Babe just met me explain!" I started crying to cry following him down the stairs.

"EXPLAIN WHAT TEYANA?!" He yelled turning around scaring me. "EXPLAIN HOW YOU LIED TO MY FACE KNOWING DEVON AND HOW YOU FUCKED HIM BEHIND MY BACK AND WASN'T GOING TO TELL ME?!" He yelled.

"I DIDN'T DO IT!" I cried sitting on the stairs.

"Yeah right, and I bet I didn't shoot Devon either on purpose, right? Come on Teyana, keep it 100 with me!" He laughed looking at me.

"CHRIS I AM!" I yelled back standing up. "I NEVER FUCKED DEVON! HE WAS LYING THEKUGH HIS TEETH CHRISTOPHER! IF I WANTED DEVON, I WOULD'VE FUCKED HIM WHEN WE BROKE UP! I didn't do it Chris, please believe me." I begged trying to touch him.

He grabbed my hand moving it off his chest making me cry even more.

"Chris.." I whispered crying. I really didn't want him to leave me tonight. I've been waiting for this night to come for the longest and it's not going the way I planned.

"Do what I said Teyana." Chris said and let my hand go walking to the door. "And I'm not playing."

"Chris wait please!" I begged following him to the car. I begged him as he was getting in the truck, and backing out.

He really didn't believe me. He really didn't. I know I really did it, but I'm not trying to mess up my future with the man that I really love.

_ _

I walked back in the house slamming the door behind me.

"FUCKING ASSHOLE!" I screamed laying on the court kicking the wall.

I ran to the kitchen grabbing my step stool and climbed on the counter reaching at the top cabinet opening it taking out off the bottles of alcohol.

I'm just going to drink my night away. I don't usually drink but tonight, I am.

I wasn't leaving. I'm staying my ass right here in this house and drink. I have nothing else to do, so why not?

{ Christopher }

It really hurted me leaving Teyana but I really didn't want to be around her. I know she fucked Devon.

I have a feeling she did, but then it's like she didn't. I don't know which feeling to believe. I want to believe Teyana but Devon always finds a way to fuck my exes.

_ _

Getting to Vincent's house, I walked in wit the spare key. He was just walking down the stairs fully dressed with Makayla behind him.

"Chris? What you doing here?" He asked.

"And why do you have bags? Where's Teyana?" Makayla asked.

"She's at home, and I'm staying here for the night. I don't want to be around Teyana right now. I already told her that by tomorrow at 10 when I at back, I don't want her to be there." I explained closing the door.

"WHAT? WHY?!" Makayla yelled.

"BECAUSE I HAVE A FEELING WHAT DEVON WAS SAYING WAS TRUE!" I answered.

"IT WASN'T CHRIS!" She yelled back. "I use to always be around, Devon would try to come onto her but she would fight him off or walk away! He wanted to break you and Teyana up a long time ago. When we were in Louisiana, he tried fucking her! IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!" She yelled.

"Whatever man. I'm sticking with my decision." I walked past them up the stairs.

_ _

After getting out the shower, I got in the bed placing a pillow infront of me. It reminded me of Teyana sleeping infront of me.

I looked at my phone seeing about 11 missed calls, and 12 texted messages from Teyana. I closed out the messages not caring.

I turned off my phone putting it on the charger then closed my eyes going to sleep. I wasn't playing about what I told Teyana.

I really didn't want her there when I got there tomorrow and she better not be there. I don't even know if I want to continue to be with her at this point honestly.

___________

Comment Your Thoughts. 💅