73 { Saved.. }

The Next Day..

= TEYANA =

After dropping Cj and Tara's daughters off at Mama Tee's, Me, Christopher, Makayla, Vincent, Devon, Tara, and Prince were on our way to the pool party.

When I woke up this morning, I felt alot better. I don't know where that vomit came from, but I'm feeling better and that's all that matters.

I'm just ready to party and have a good time. I'm looking sexy as fuck, my hair is slaying, I just feel untouchable right about now. Then my man looking good too! 😛

- - - -

"Okay, do another one." I said hanging my phone back to Chris.

"Teyana this the last fucking picture." Christopher groaned. I laughed doing my pose again. "Yeah this one sexy. Send it to my phone." He said handing me my phone. I looked at it and he was right.

"I like this one too. Looking real Daddyish in it." I smirked showing him the picture him and I took earlier at the house. He chuckled kissing me. I kissed him back and he wrapped his muscular arms around my waist deepending the kiss.

"Would y'all hurry the fuck up? Sex is not meant to be having outside!" Makayla yelled pushing Chris and I apart.

"Bitch you better worry bout you and Vincent." I said loud and Vincent looked at us smirking and smacked Makayla's ass.

"Fuck you hoe." Makayla laughed and we walked to the entrance.

Chris held my waist as he walked close to me. Tara and Prince were together, and Vincent and Makayla were "together". I say it like that because I know they're still fucking.

Poor Devon, he was by himself. 😂

• •

Walking in the backyard, people were everywhere. Women were being normal hoes as usual, niggas was trying to stunt and whatnot, some were fine as fuck and some just wish they were.

There were VIP sections and all. I noticed a couple of celebs too. Women and men.

"Damn Kay. How you know this spot?" I asked Makayla.

"I don't. The girl that stays here, my friend from work." She giggled and I shook my head.

"Devon, Christopher!" We looked seeing P-Diddy. They all stood around each other talking and laughing.

"Y'all can stay here and chat, I'm stealing them." Makayla said grabbing Tara and I's wrists.

We walked to the pool. I took my cover off revealing my curvy body. Having Cj done ya girl some justice. He got his mommy catching eyes from left to right.

"Shit, this bitch is cold." Makayla said stepping inside. I agreed.

"This is one slutty ass party," Tara said looking around. Half of these girls were half naked. Some just had heels and their bottom panties on. Disgusting. Acting like they got some pretty ass tits. Shits ugly as fuck with big ass nipples.

"I know damn well that isn't Teyana?" I looked over my shoulder seeing Honey and a dike.

"Honey, how are you?" I asked smiling.

"Doing good. You look sexy as fuck." She complimented.

"Awe, thanks. So do you." I said back.