81 { Found }

The Next Day..

{ Teyana }

I got out my bed the next morning feeling someone's arm around me. I turned over seeing Charles sleeping. Remembering last night, I started smiling.

Last night was one for the books. I've squirted so many times, I never had a nigga made me squirt that much. It was the best feeling ever. Especially when jr ate me out, lord! 30 minutes straight and never stopped. Even when I came, he didn't stop.

Don't make me talk about the stroke game. One word, Monster.

_ _

"I see your up." Charles said behind me.

"Yeah." I laughed turning around and snuggling under him. I miss being under Christopher. Especially in bed. Feeling his large arms around me, his beard in my face, hearing his heartbeat next to my ear, him rubbing my back and ass.

Where did we go wrong? 😩

"What do you think of last night?" Charles asked wrapping his arms around me.

"Last night was amazing. I have to say, it was." I answered.

"Good, I'm glad I got you tear that ass up." He smacked my ass and I laughed. "What are you doing today?"

"Well as soon as I regain my strength, probably going shop some more for me and Cj. What about you?" I asked.

Charles laughed. "I can help you regain your strength, don't worry. And can I come? I'm free today, I want to get to know you more and meet him. I mean I seen him last night but you know, actually see what he's like." Charles said.

I looked up at him. "Really? I thought you just wanted to fuck then leave. I didn't even except you to still be here this morning when I woke up."

"Yes Really. And I'm not gonna lie, I was gonna leave but after talking to you last night and seeing how chill and cool you was, I don't want to. This wasn't the way I excepted us to start off though. But I mean, we can act like it never happened."

"What if I don't want to pretend it never happened? What if I want it to happen again? Right now." I smirked crawling ontop of him. He laughed.

"Teyana you don't want this right now. Aren't you trying to regain your strength?"

I slid down ontop of his dick and started rotating my hips ignoring him.

"Shit, don't do that Teyana." He groaned grabbing my waist. I laughed clenching my muscles around his member again. "Fuck , what you trynna do girl?"

"I want you Charles. Right now." I demanded.

"Have me Teyana." I leaned in kissing him and started going for a ride.

"Mmm, shit." I hissed. He wrapped his arms around my waist and started drilling his dick inside of me. "OHH FUCKK!!" I whined.

"Mhmm," Charles said.

{ Christopher }