42

Okay So I'm Going To Change The Way Terrence , Teyana , && Makayla Talk Since They're From The South. If You From The South , Y'all Know How Ghetto We Talk ! 😂

* *

- TEYANA -

After shopping, Terrence and I went to my apartment

After shopping, Terrence and I went to my apartment. He hasn't said anything ever since Christopher told him off.

* * *

"Baby are you okay?" I asked getting in the bed and rubbing his shoulders.

"Yea.." He mumbled.

"Terrence no your not. What's wrong? Come on, come talk to me." I said kissing his cheek and got under the covers patting his spot next to me.

He sighed getting up, taking off his shirt and jeans, then climbed in the bed with me. He laid his head on my chest and wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I squeezed his fat head purposely.

"Ow Teyana that hurts ma' damn ear!" He groaned and I giggled.

"Now what's wrong? You haven't talked since you know .. the incounter with Christopher and allat." I explained. I didn't want to make it so obvious that Chris did get on his ass.

"It's just .. It's just that I love you Teyana. And I feel like he doesn't want us to be together all because he still "loves" you but he continuing to fuck other women. And I know you still have feelings for him too , don't even front. It's cool though." He said.

I looked out the window resting my chin on his head.

"Yeaa to be honest , I do still love Chris but I wouldn't you fa' him. He had his chance , and he fucked it up. He'll always have that special place in ma' heart because he gave me ma' first born and everything. But I wouldn't go back to him. I neva' give niggas another chance and I'm not abouta start so keep in mind if you do , don't be trying to chase me back." I explained.

I was lying a little.

I love Christopher and I know deep down , he's a wonderful sweet guy but now that he changed , he's a complete asshole.

He's just like Terrence when we were younger. It's like they switched minds or some shit.

"So if this dude come in hea' right na with billions of roses piling the bedroom , a HUGE diamond ring , and allat. Pleading you ta' take him back and marry him , ya wouldn't go back?" He asked looking up at me.