46 { Past Hoes }

Later That Evening..

- TEYANA -

I laid Cj in his stoller then put his toys and Cheetos on the little table. He looked up at me and smiled making me smile back.

He's such a happy baby. All he does is smile.

"You got him?" Terrence asked appearing around the corner of the Jeep we rented while we're out here.

"Yeah , leggo." I said. I put my phone in one of the cup holders and my wallet infromt as well. Terrence walked close to me as we walked into
Esplanade.

{ A/N : If You From NOLA Or Been To NOLA , Y'all Know The Mall In Kenner I'm Talking About. I Don't Really Know How To Spell It But That's Close. }

"Damn. It's been a long time since I been here. It's still the same." I said looking around at the stores.

I'm not gonna lie, as we were getting closer to Louisiana, I was getting excited. I couldn't wait to see the malls and everything and possibly my old friends.

Damn I missed New Orleans. 

"So where are we going first?" Terrence asked looking around as well.

"I was thinking Tr -"

"OMG IS THAT TEYANA MARLON!?" A female voice yelled. I turned seeing a woman walking over to me with 3 little girls.

I instantly rolled my eyes at her and sighed.

"God .. give me the strength." I mumbled closing my eyes.

"Teyana what a lovely meet." She said.

I looked at her , "What do you wan' Amoni? You kno' I neva' fucked wit you." I said.

She laughed. "I know and I neva' fucked wit you eitha. You just think your sum princess na' huh since you living in New York with a rapper's kid. Bitch please." She said flipping her weave.

I looked at Terrence giving him the " I'm bout to fuck her up " look.

"Okay okay ladies, let's not go thea'. Listen Moni , we not trynna have -"

"Oh Terrence shut up and mind your business. This was between me and Teyana not you. Get the fuck outta my face. Weak ass stroke game." She mumbled.

Terrence's face turned red and he clinched his jaws.

"Bit - You kno' what? I'm not even gon' say nun. Baby, whoop ha' ass if you wan' to." He said looking back at me.

I smirked looking at Amoni.

"She's gonna beat me up? Ouu, I'm so scared." She sarcastically said. "Y'all relationship won't last anyways. There's alot of Terrence you clearly don't know about since your wit him." She laughed.

I looked at Terrence and he was glaring at Amoni.

"Amoni get the fuck away from my family and stop trynma fill Teyana's ears wit lies." Terrence said wrapping his arm around me.