62 { Lost Love.. }

2 Days Later..

= CHRISTOPHER =

Tonight was my second show out here in Miami. I'm honestly excited as shit. The crowd out here is lit as fuck and you can tell they really fuck with a nigga's music.

Devon introduced me in this, and I can't be more thankful. It changed my life, tremendously. The best part is, I get to cherish this moment with my big brother right now.

- - - -

"Aye, You ready bro?" Devon asked holding his fist out to me.

"Ready ," I said dapping him.

"I'm going in the dressing room, I don't feel to good man." Vincent groaned yawning. I nodded dapping him and he walked away.

"Alright, Alright. I think we made y'all wait long enough. I think its time for y'all to enjoy what y'all came here for. From New York, GIVE IT UP FOR DEVON AND CHRISTOPHER!" The crowd went crazy and Deovn and I ran out on the stage.

Th music started playing, and I fixed my earpiece in my ear ready to fuck shit up.

- - - -

"Thank you Miami! Don't forget to go to our next show in the city tomorrow night!" I yelled in the microphone. "I love y'all." Devon and I walked off stage seeing the fans already pilled up in the back.

I seen my ex-girlfriend, Tara in the front by one of the guards smirking at me.

She blew a kiss and I just turned my head. I never thought I would be seeing her crazy ass again.

"Say Chris, isn't that -"

"Yeah that's Tara. Look away before she starts calling for us." I said and we continued walking to the back.

After walking through the fans and paparazzi, Devon and I went to the dressing room seeing Vincent knocked out cold on the sofa with a tissue box on his stomach and tissue wraps around him.

I chuckled shaking my head and sat down catching my breath.

"Tonight was a good show." Devon said drinking his water.

"Really was." I said looking at the floor. For some reason, I couldn't stop thinking about Tara.

Seeing her automatically made me start thinking about the sweet memories we had together. Tara and I last a good 2 years. I was younger though. She messed it up because of course she fucked niggas behind my back. One of them was no other than, Devon.

But I forgave Devon because he didn't lie about the situation. Tara did.

After splitting up, I was deprssed for a good 4 months. I love that woman. I wanted her to actually have my first child, I was ready to marry Tara.

But she had to fuck shit up.

I'm not even gonna lie , I still miss Tara. But I'm in love with Teyana now. Breaking up with Tara showed me something new, it showed me Teyana.