58 { Made It .. Or Not .. }

= TEYANA =

My heart is beating out my chest right now.

"I have good news actually," He smiled. I grinned and a huge relief was lifted off my shoulders. "The good news is , Christopher is doing just fine. He's really lucky though because the bullet was 3 inches away from his heart. We got the bullet out successfully. Surgery went good. Here are his meds, he must take these before he goes to bed and when he wakes up in the morning. You guys are really lucky." The doctor said handing me Chris's meds.

"So can we see him?" I asked.

"Yeah. Room 321." He said. I nodded turning to the group and smiled.

"Where is my baby?" I asked taking him from Vincent. "Daddy's going to be fine baby!" I said wiping my tears and kissed Baby Chris's forehead.

- - -

We reached Christopher's room walking inside seeing the nurse talking to Christopher.

"There they are," She smiled looking at us. "You guys came just in time, I was telling him about his medicine." She said. I looked her up and down with my eyes. She looked like she was trying to flirt with my man actually.

"Hm, we know already too." I said and kissed Christopher.

The girl cleared her throat looking away at her clipboard. Tension was now high in the room.

"How long will it before he heals?" Devon asked.

"I'll say a good 2 months." She answered and left out the room leaving the me, Makayla, Vincent, Cj, and Devon.

"Baby I'm so glad your okay. How are you feeling?" I asked kissing Chris's cheek.

"A little pain. They gave me some pain medicine though , so I'm good." He answered. "Hey buddy." He smiled at Cj.

I sighed watching him. "This is all my fault.." I said shaking my head.

"Teyana.." Makayla said.

"What?" Devon asked.

"Tey, don't say that." Chris said.

"No, it is! If I wouldn't have said those things -"

"Teyana it's not your fault babe!" Christopher said cutting me off. "Look at me, it's not your fault. So stop saying it and I don't want to hear you say it again."  Christopher said looking me in my eyes.

"Well Damn...." Makayla, Vincent, and Devon said at the same time.

I could've said the same thing. Christopher was talking to me like he was my damn father or somebody.

"Okay. . .sorry. I won't say it again." I said looking away.

"Aye man, I'm just happy you not gone bro. I don't know what I would've done if you was gone." Devon said and they dapped.

"Thanks man. Guess I'll have to take a break from music huh." Christopher said.

"Yuup!!" I smiled widely. Everyone looked at me and startes laughing.