93 { Not This House }

{ Christopher }

Devon never usually cries. As big and bold that nigga is, you never catch him crying.

That's why it's questioning me again to the whole situation. I know Teyana and I agreed to put it  behind us, but Devon is holding onto this shit like glue.

I don't know who to believe right now. Maybe if I try to talk to Teyana about the whole thing, I'll hopefully get some answers.

_ _

"Everything good?" Teyana asked as I got back in the truck.

I sighed pulling on my beard looking at Devon's house.

"He's not letting it go," I said and Teyana smacked her lips sighing. "And you said y'all never did anything right? Like you crossing your heart and all."

"Yes Christopher, I am. He always tried to touch me but I was push him away. I tried staying as far away from him as I can." She said.

"Before we even became a couple, y'all knew each other?"

She looked at the house. "He would come to the Strip Club sometimes and get lap dances." She answered.

"Sex? What about sex?"

"It only happened like once or twice , but that was before you and I even met at the house!" She said.

"Teyana I asked you this before, you told me nothing ever happened between you and Devon!" I yelled looking at her.

"No! You asked me if I had sex with him while he were together, and I didn't! I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU EXISTED!"

"But you knew we were brothers at the family get together when you met my family, why you didn't say something then?"

"Christopher, I was scared. I didn't want to face Devon. He was aggressive and scared the hell out of me." She said looking away.

"So you lied to me .." I said looking at her.

"Chr -"

"Nahh Teyana, answer the fucking question. Did you lie to me?"

{ Teyana }

There's no turning back now.

"Hello?"

"YES CHRISTOPHER, I LIED! I'M SORRY!" I yelled and started crying putting my face in my hands.

Christopher didn't say anything. He started the car pulling out the driveway.

When we got home, Christopher got out the truck slamming the door behind him. I watched as he walked to the door. I got out closing the door following him.

"Christopher .." I said.

"I don't want to talk to you right now Teyana." Chris said.

"Christopher please I -"

"TEYANA DIDN'T YOU HEAR WHAT I JUST SAID!" He yelled facing me making me jump back. I stood infront of the door blocking it.