67 { Horny }

2 Hours Later.. 

= TEYANA =

When we got home, I walked straight upstairs hearing Christopher behind me. I turned into our bedroom while he went and lay sleeping Cj in his crib.

I yawned tiredly and took off my clothes leaving myself in my bra and panties. I went to the bathroom taking off my make up.  Just because I didn't want to get any make-up on my fluffy soft pillows.

"You trynna get fucked wearing this?" Christopher asked coming in the bathroom sending a smack to my ass and kissed my neck.

I laughed nudging him off. "Stop, I'm trying to stay mad at you." I said.

"Too bad, your not. Come here." He turned me around taking the make up wipe remover out my hand and lifted me up off my feet kissing me. I didn't kiss back at first which made him pinch my ass.

"Ow!" I whined kicking my feet. I hate it when he does that.

"Kiss me back." He said against my lips.

"You sickening." I laughed. He continued kissing me and carried me to the bed without breaking the kiss. Our tongues were going at war at this point. I tasted the minty gum he was chewing earlier.

"You love my sickening self though so shut up." Chris said sitting up taking off his shirt.

"Oh no Chris, I'm not having sex with you." I said shaking my head pushing him away, about to stand when he pushed me back on the bed.

"You just got me hella hard and think you finna leave? Hell nahh. I done went a whole week without some sex. If you think you finna tease me and not let me fuck, you on something. Now take that damn bra off." Chris said plucking my leg.

Him talking all mean and whatnot turned me on. I loved it when he would talk all mean.

"Chris you lucky Cj sleep." I unhooked my bra.

"I woulda got it if he was awake too, whatchu mean? I run this bitch. FAWWK YOU MEAN!" He said rubbing himself against me. His hard member ran across my kitty.

A Complete Waterfall ladies.

"Stop cursing." I fussed smacking his chest.

He slapped my ass harder than before.

"Stop hitting me. Told you bout that shit."

I laughed. "Your lucky I love you."

"Awee baee, I love you more." He pecked my lips. "Now stop allat damn talking and get butt ass naked. I'm going check on Cj and by the time I get back, you should be fully naked ready for The C Monster." He smirked grabbing himselfm

"Mm, don't take long then daddy." I teased biting my lip.

"You in for it now." He sprinted out the room which had me dying. He came back closing the door behind him and turned the AUX cord.

"We only play love making music when we make love Chris, turn that off." I said.

"We not making love, are we?"

NBA Youngboy's new song,"Worth It" song came on through the speakers. I bobbed my head to the music and Chris walked to the closet.

"Chris you know what, I'm not even doing this any more. I'm already tired and you trynna fuck and shit. Maybe later." I climbed under the covers.

"You go to sleep and Ima beat ya fucking ass." Chris said walking in the room rolling a blunt.

"Nigga really? You out here rolling a whole fucking blunt! I'm not doing this!" I yelled.

"Teyana wait man! I feel even more better when I'm high during sex. Plus I like to watch to smoke while I'm dicking you down and while your riding this wood." 

"Yeah, whatever." I blushed. He got in the bed finishing rolling up the blunt. It was a long 6 inch wrap. "Hurry up." I said watching him light it up.

He took the first few puffs then passed it to me. While I was smoking it, Chris hovered over me instantly eating me out.

"Shit.." I cursed closing my eyes. Feeling his tongue sink into my hole sent a whole chill through my body. "Mmm, shit baby. I'm gonna drop this damn thing." I said and sat the blunt in the ashtray on the  night stand. "Fuck eat that shit daddy. Just like that!" I moaned.

When Christopher eats the kitty, it's a feeling like no other.

Feeling myself getting close to my peak, I started pushing his head away a little just because he was doing deeper and rubbing my pearl faster.

He smacked my hands away but I kept doing it. It was no use.

"Stop fucking running Teyana!" He yelled over the music.

"Chris I can't!" I whined. I continued fighting and he continued getting upset. It was a bit funny at how mad he was getting.

He sat up pulling down his briefs. "Whatchu doing? Why you stopped?" I asked breathing heavily.

"You wanna fucking run and shit. Ima make sure ya ass don't run now." He spreaded my legs more grabbing the blunt and started inhaling while ramming his dick inside me.

"Dammit!! Ouu, fuck!!" I screamed caressing my tits looking him in the eyes. He was letting all his anger out right now. "Too .. much .." I whined biting the side of my cheek and pushed him away.

He held my hands above my head with one hand going deeper.

I knew it was really a wrap when he put the blunt down and held my hands down with both of his hands.

"You wanna try to run now Tey?" He whispered in my ear.

"Mm, I can't. Daddy slow down please." I begged. I would usually just say Chris but that wouldn't work.

"Can't Teyana. This feeling to fucking goooood!!" He yelled going harder and deeper.

"SHIT , FUCK!" I screamed squirting everywhere. That didn't stop Chris, he continued all night hitting every position in the books and even more.

________________

I Just Wanted To Be A Lil Nasty. 😩

Comment Your Thoughts. 💦😝