LUNA D EVERMORE

Two year time skip-21

Crush: Rob Lucci

Bio: Luna was born to a poor family; but her family had a dirty secret...they were assassins and they trained their children to follow in their footsteps. Luna trained and on her ninth birthday her family was killed in front of her by members of the Cipher Pole. She managed to escape when the coast was clear but she didn't get far when she came across a leopard that left a wound on her in the form of a bite mark on her neck but it wasn't fatal; the mark was actually a mating mark for when she was older. Luna had gotten knocked out and was set to drift in a dinghy on the sea's where she was found by the Red Haired Pirates only a few hours after her home was destroyed. Shanks took her back to Dawn Island where she was tended too and first met Luffy. Shanks had left a message for Garp saying he wanted Luna to train more to protect herself in the future. She went with Luffy and Garp to train and she met Ace and eventually Sabo; she too shared sake with all three boys and became their sister vowing to become a pirate with them.

Likes:
-Working out
-Her nakama and siblings
-Travelling
-Saving the innocent
-Storms
-Night time
-Animals
-Taking care of her weapons
-Heights

Dislikes:
-Dirty marines
-Her nakama/siblings/ innocents harmed or upset
-Not knowing who set her to drift at sea
-Being underestimated/ looked down on
-Her nightmares of the past
-Her insomnia

Weapon/s:
-Her katana (In picture)
-Fighting Bo Staff (collapsible)

Extra:
-Knows Kenbunshoku Haki; sixth sense haki
-Knows Busoshoku Haki; Physical/Armorment haki
-Conquerors Haki (Weakens other haki and devil fruit users for small amounts of time)

Bounty:$350,000,000
$1.025 Billion