Chapter 35

Luna's P.O.V
During the fighting I could hear people talking about Sanji and Zoro and I let Lucci listen when we both found out that Zoro had a connection to a samurai from long ago in these lands. I chuckled softly finding it amusing as myself, Kidd and Law moved when a huge pink dragon came crashing between us and Big Mama shocking us all.

People thought that it was Kaido but I knew that I was wrong for Kaido was fighting his son above us. As we fought the entire place shook like it had been hit with an earthquake causing a small smile to form on my lips.

"My crew! Our captain and Momo are back in action let's finish these fights here! Luffy will be alright I promise!" I spoke out loud and looked to the few I could see and saw them nod their heads and for many of them they had already won against their opponents.

I moved blocking an attack from Law that would have hit him from behind. "You alright Law?" I spoke looking to him over my shoulder quickly.

Law nodded his head. "I'm alright thank you Luna."

I smiled nodding my head as we kept on fighting and I cursed when I barely dodged a blade coming near me and I deflected it. "Damn their all pains."

"Yo Luna! Where's my crew?!" Yelled Kidd from his spot as us three moved before Big Mama hit us but she send a bunch of Kaido's men flying which at this moment I found amusing as she reduced our enemy numbers temporarily for us.

"Many are still fighting on this floor and I believe Killer was fighting Hawkins near where some of my crew members are! Their alright I promise Kidd, Law we won't let anyone loose any crew members." I thought about when my crew talked between ourselves on our way to this island.

*Flashback*
I had called the crew into the kitchen where we all normally talked at this point Law and Kidd were on their ships as we sailed and Luffy wanted a meeting with our crew.

I was the last one to sit and I was between Luffy and Zoro in a way the places we sat almost reminded of on Shanks ship where they sometimes sat according to their position on the crew; in fact that's how we were sitting now with Luffy at the head of the table then it was myself, Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Chopper, Robin, Franky, Brook and other places still empty for any new members if we get more.

The way we sat was in the order we joined the crew; otherwise most of the time we all sat with our friends or where it was the closest to the door so it was quicker to escape or deal with any immediate threats to us.

"So Luffy what did you want to talk about?" I looked to my little brother and could tell that he was serious with the way his hat was covering his eyes and the atmosphere of the room was serious.

Luffy looked to all of us. "Yeah; you know we're in an alliance with Law and now Kidd is working with us for what happened back there at that village. The fight will be a big one that we're walking into...Law and Kidd will be fighting against that Big Mama person along with their crews and I'm asking that you all not just watch for ourselves or allies coming to help but...make sure Kidd and Law do not loose any of their nakama. No matter what happens we're not going to leave them behind or loose their lives for this fight; I know you will all be busy as well but watch our for yourselves and one another."

I was surprised and looked quickly to the crew who were all surprised but I looked down to the table feeling proud of Luffy and only hoped wherever Ace was that he was beaming with pride as well. Our little brother was truly a captain worth following and even though he can be an air head he had these moments when he's so mature that they still shock me.