Chapter 98

Fabrio-Phase, Egghead
The agents that had come with Kaku, Stussy and Lucci were in their own fights against the pacifista's that were taking them out and confusing them.

One of the Pacifista's used a bubble so no attacks could harm it as it spoke. "Cease resistance and proceed to Factory. Building B!!" The pacifista was a MK.111 that was a far superior redesign of the prototype deployed at the paramount war. The men laid down their arms and others asked who gave them their orders and didn't know Sentomaru was very much still alive.

Fabrio-Phase
"No don't move!"

"It'll make your injuries worse!"

Sentomaru panted softly all wounds had been tended too. "Helluva vacation day...how's the pacifista doing?"

"Sounds like somethings goin' on up there!!"

"But the Frontier Dome's closed...and I can't get in contact...with Punk!!" Sentomaru was sitting down leaning against a wall but held up his right hand that had a snail sitting on it. He remembered Luffy's promise and the snail crackled with all sorts of noise. "What worries me now...is that the navy keeps looping it's communications to prevent us from getting updates...guess I'm a rebel now too...then I might as well act like one! Pacifistas MK.111, Deploy!! All fifty of you!!! Straw Hat Luffy is going to take Dr.Vegapunk away on his ship!! Your duty is to see them off safely!!"

"Understood."

"The navy's acting fishy! Keep an eye on the horizon!!" Sentomaru kept going with his orders.

People were shocked seeing the pacifistas walking in a line and the agents they caught were all locked up.

"It's clear that something's about to happen on this island!! Make sure your creator...gets off this island alive!!" Sentomaru finished with his orders as the pacifistas did as they were commanded.

Labo-phase, Egghead
Random P.O.V's
"What do you mean she's gone?!"

"She has to be somewhere in the lab!!"

Luffy panted as he sat down exhausted from searching all over. "No...I ran all over the dang place!!"

"Luffy's hover boots broke, so he was running the whole time."

"Don't eat me out! I don't have the allowance to pay for it!! Where'd that old apple man go, anyway?! And Bonney too..." Luffy asked while panting.

"Bonney? Bonney is around." Shaka spoke up from where he watched on the monitors.

"Huh?"

"You can see the entire lab on the monitor from here. She's been here the whole time." Shaka continued his back still to Luffy.

"MENTION THAT!!!" Luffy yelled shocked.

Luna, Zoro, Brook and Stussy came in and in the clothes of that island as the dumped an unconscious Kaku and Lucci on the ground that...well Luna and Stussy took the pleasure to handcuff their hands behind their backs.

Luna looked over to Luffy and smiled softly seeing her little brother exhausted and knew he was working hard to find the other two. "Thank you gentlemen."

"This place really is quite remarkable!! It's like...the future!!" Brook spoke looking around amazed.

the future!!" Brook spoke looking around amazed