Chapter 87

Team Luffy
Luffy, Bonney and Chopper were as big as round balloons with how much food they had eaten, each one sighing happily causing the punk of Violence laugh.

"You sure ate your fill!! All four of you are stuffed to bursting."

Jimbei spoke up guarding the other three. "I always look like this."

"Well, I've gotta go. Need to get back to my job-violence." The punk waved as she left and a robotic dog called Recycollie was cleaning up the garbage left by the trio.

Luffy was confused about the punks job and that's when Chopper noticed that the town went from having no people to all of a sudden being full and wearing clothes that look like they were from the far future. Luffy laughed as he liked the suit that he had been dressed in when he had found a place and pressed a button and it dressed him in combat clothes.

Bonney noticed and gasped surprised. "Wait, where'd you get that outfit?!"

"In there."

"They give you food and clothes?! Perfect the salt water had me feeling oily!!" Bonney stated as she looked at an array of buttons that had all sorts of styles of clothes and she chose combat gear

"They give you food and clothes?! Perfect the salt water had me feeling oily!!" Bonney stated as she looked at an array of buttons that had all sorts of styles of clothes and she chose combat gear. She gasped when a poof happened. "Aah!! I can take them off myself!!" She was amazed when she came out of the smoke and loved the clothes. She agreed with Luffy that the clothes were light which made for future fights easier. And this helped them to kind of fit in with their surroundings. "Hey it is light!! These shoes make me feel like I'm floating on air!!"

Jimbei had chosen a tropical pattern which he believed made him to fit in better and Chopper and chosen battle clothes as well and he loved them making Chopper say that he looked like he came from the future

Luffy had gone above to rest on the top of the building to look around at the surrounding area while he ate a slice of pizza.

"All right, I'm going to go rustle up some weapons and put the screws to Vegapunk! So long!!" Bonney said and before she could take a step Luffy called out from above seriously.