Chapter 45

Luna's P.O.V
I could hear the fighting going on as I looked around the place; I felt like something changed and was on alert for any signs of trouble when a loud explosion was heard and I looked gasping when I saw Kidd go flying out a wall followed by Big Mama.

I knew that Kidd and Law were strong, their fruits had awakened but I wasn't sure how much they had used their new awakened fruits. I was surprised when I finally saw Law watching Kidd and Big Mama from above and used anesthesia on his blade and jump from above to attack Big Mama.

Law had called out Kroom before he had attacked and I smiled softly knowing it was the awakening of his devil fruit. Listening to Law would have been hard for many but some of us were close enough to hear, and I relaxed and used my senses that I was taught on my island and listened to Law.

"The penetration does nothing on it's own!! Instead Kroom creates shock waves within!!" Law described before he yelled. "SHOCK WILLE!!!"

I was amazed when he shocked Big Mama and I lightly smirked hearing her yelling in pain. I looked to Chopper who nodded his head that I could get back up and as I stood I could see I was fully healed or well...I would have a new scar which to me was...badass.

I kept guard as Usopp had tried to catch the bottom half of one of our allied samurai and Usopp took off with the bottom half and one of the uniques to go find the top half of the samurai. I turned my attention back to Kidd and Law trying to figure out their plan when it dawned on me and I smirked to myself.

I moved our group forward as I saw Brook and the others pushing forward we had no time left for any more fighting we needed to get this job done here and now. Brook had started moving his group forward and I remembered what Lucci told me and bit my lip alert for the CP0 that were now on the move to come after two of us.

I heard Kidd yelling and I moved to try and see what was going on making sure I stayed out of the range of their fight and anything metal and to keep my blade safe I put a coating of my haki on Hell Dancer so it wouldn't get magnetized.

Kidd appeared from below and was using his awakened devil fruit powers which I was curious to see.

"Assign!" Kidd yelled magnetizing both Big Mama and Law to her as I bit back a smile when I heard Law yelling he was stuck to Big Mama. Kidd smirked. "Now Law move me!"

"Don't you start telling me what to do!" Law used his room to move both himself and Kidd and I saw them both above Big Mama and I gasped jumping away to a safer spot and still could guard my nakama.

"PUNK CLASH!" All the metal beams above Big Mom didn't stand a chance since they were exposed and the Punk Clash sent them crashing to the ground and on top of Big Mama. I could only hope that this meant they had finally defeated that evil woman finally.

I knew that anytime now we would be at the main land as I moved jumping the group I was with and smiled to Nami motioning for our group to push on. I moved catching Nami and moved her before debris hit us and noticed that I was moving and anticipating things only a minute or so ahead before they happened.

I hadn't felt this strong before or was ever this accurate. I smirked softly knowing that my haki must have awakened before I had gone down earlier when I was fighting. "Let's keep going; we have no more time for any more fighting. We have to end this fight now! We have more trouble then we anticipated."

"What's going on Luna?!" Nami yelled as we hurried both keeping pace with each other as we kept our group moving forward and only hoped that Usopp would make it in time to the samurai.

"Not right now Nami I promise I'll tell you soon! But we have to get our crew into positions so we can save Wano! And we can only hope that Luffy doesn't take too long with stopping Kaido! Kaido's daughter and Momo went to give their support with Luffy and anywhere else they can!" I looked to Nami as we hurried.

I frowned when I heard Lucci growling in my mind. It wasn't often that something had him ticked or frustrated but during us moving I noticed XDrake had vanished and I had a feeling I knew why.

'So I assume that Drake has gone ahead and taken action.'

Lucci didn't take long to respond; he was aware that I snuck and gathered information the past two years and had found out that Drake was an undercover marine intent on bringing down pirates from the inside of the pirating world.

'From what they can tell he's talking with Apoo and those with Apoo; I'm not sure exactly what but we assume that Apoo has revealed that Drake is undercover. If other pirates find out aside from that group what are his survival chances?'

'Depending on many he has to fight that aren't wicked strong or that use sea stone...he'll be lucky to walk away with his life. And even if he does you can just about guarantee someone from another crew might just finish the job and make an example of him. That would be very tempting...but even that is something I don't want to deal with. But if I was smart enough and had fully confirmed that Drake...or more like I had proof to show the other pirates I could break his undercover and then; there is nothing or no one that would be able to protect Drake. You can just about think that even Luffy would become ticked off; I mean if you think about it...it would almost be a repeat of CP9 two years ago at Water 7. Do you know how many people would hunt or turn on Drake just to silence him? We may be pirates but even we live but the old rules to a point.'

I barely dodged some debris that had fallen as I had jumped back till it was clear and moved catching up with my friends as we pushed forward trying to get to safety. I could feel some pain from the newest wound but since it was still healing and with me moving...I could only hope that it was only because it was healing and that I wasn't causing anymore damage.

Lucci had been quiet and silently cursed. 'If you were the one to reveal about Drake to all pirates would you give him a chance to run?'

'Of course I would; he would get a warning and a chance to run and once I knew he had a good head start I would then reveal and I would make sure the government knew that their little pawn was revealed. I'm not going to let those bastards destroy anymore lives then what they already have...besides; none of us wouldn't be here if it wasn't for them. For many of us they destroyed what we loved and valued and because of that we chose this life to get retribution. My question to you love...can you trust the government?' I left Lucci with that as I kept pushing forward and helping to push off attackers.