Chapter 99

Random P.O.V's
"Pythagoras! Come in, right now!! What was that explosion?! Pythagoras!! Answer me!!" Shaka was trying to get through to Pythagoras and sighed stopping. "Was it an accident? Hopefully he wasn't caught in it's midst...Building C, camsnail #12! Give me a pan!" Shaka commanded the camsnail. "HRM? A figure?!! Hey!! Did that take out the camsnail...?!"

Luna looked up the same time Zoro did when Luffy stood touching his head set when it went dead quiet. "Luffy?"

"What's up Luffy?!" Zoro questioned from here he sat relaxed.

"Did something happen, Helmet? I'm not hearing their voices in my ear anymore."

3F, Building A
Brook, Nami and Edison were looking for Vegapunk when Nami found jewels and of course had hearts in her eyes for them she somehow found a backpack and loaded all the jewels in it and Edison scolded her that they were looking for Vegapunk and she had to leave the jewels behind...but she wanted to swing back for hem them afterwards.

2F, Building A
Chopper, Atlas, and Robin were together as they looked for Vegapunk as well and Atlas told Chopper her face is a mask and she can change her looks and body however she wants.

Robin noticed organoids in tubes, Lab-grown organs for the future. Chopper was amazed as he was also in tears at the same time thinking that it had been Vegapunk.

Command Room, 4F, Building A
"Hey! Helmet!! What's going on?" Luffy called out to Shaka.

Shaka was on his headset trying to get through to Edison. "Edison?! This is Shaka!! Come in!!"

"I was hearing their voices in my ear right up until a minute ago and I'm pretty sure I didn't break this one!! I swear!! I definitely didn't bang it on anything!!" Luffy was explaining himself.

Shake stopped him. "No...Just look. The camera feeds are going out, one by one!! There's someone here...inside the lab!!"

"Huh?!" Luffy was shocked as they saw the camera's going out.

Luna had a bad feeling and she gently laid Lucci back out and her hand went to her blade. "Zoro."

"I know." Zoro frowned alert knowing that there was danger coming their way quickly.

2F, Building B (Right)
"I can't believe we're actually going to be sailing with you Madam Stussy! You were at Bug Mom's tea party, weren't you?!" Sanji was walking besides Stussy hearts in his eyes like usual whenever he was around a beautiful woman. "Will you call me your dog?"

Stussy giggled slightly. "Come on, you big silly. Help look for the Stella."

"This lab is enormous." Jimbei commented.

"This is the weapons development flor, so don't cause any big vibrations."

3F, Building C (Left)
"Bubble gun?!" Usopp asked or more like yelled amazed.

"Yeah, it shoots the ultimate bubbles that can deflect anything." Lilith explained as Franky and Punk 06 followed and listened and Franky called for Vegapunk.

Punk 06 stopped before walking on. "That looks bad. What happened?"

"What the- -?! It's the after math of an explosion."

"Someone's on the ground!" Usopp shouted out seeing the mechanical body.

"Hey! Is that...? Pythagoras!!!" Lilith shouted as they ran over and kneeled noticing his head was gone. They wandered if this was this was the blast they heard as the area was a mess.