Chapter 97

Lucci's P.O.V
Lucci was impressed with how much Luna hadn't been holding back, but when Stussy betrayed them and knocked out Kaku he was shocked and had seen Luna fall back to Zoro's side looking just as confused but a flash of worry showed on her face.

"KAKU!!! I can't wrap my head around this." Lucci was ticked and had attacked Stussy.

"Paper Art- - After Image!" Stussy teleported and a clone had been left behind and that was what Lucci had attacked. "So when you don't understand something...your first move is to kill it?" Stussy took out what looked like lipstick but was actually Sea Prism Stone. "Oh Lucci...you're such a wildcat." Stussy had wrapped her arms under his and tapped the sea prism stone to his neck as she bit him and he heard Luna gasp in pain.

"You dirty..." Lucci managed to get out as he saw from the corner of his eye that Zoro was already protecting Luna who was panting from the pain.

"I'm not stupid enough to fight fair...against men as powerful as you two....but you'll forgive me, won't you?" Stussy spoke as she watched as Lucci passed out and looked over her shoulder before taking out her snail.

Random P.O.V's
Luna didn't know what the hell was going on but the minute Stussy had bitten Lucci she felt that area burning, normally it would only become a stinging sensation like wasps or hornets stinging her but she figured it was due to the bond she shared with Lucci. And with how close they were she figured it was much worse.

Luna saw Stussy taking out a snail but didn't move as Zoro and Brook spoke. "What the hell is going on? Stussy is CP0."

"I say! What's going on over there?! Why is CP0 fighting CP0?!!!" Brook commented from the deck of the ship his blade in his right hand.

"Are you infighting?" Zoro questioned Stussy who ignored him for the moment.

"This is Stussy. The other two are asleep now." Stussy spoke into the snail and saw that Luna was back on her feet panting but up none the less.

Inside the satellites were happy hearing that Stussy had dealt with a part of the problem for them and protected the ship as well.

Usopp was shocked from where he held onto a beam. "So what the heck does this mean??"

"She took Rob Lucci down?!" Nami was shocked but gasped. "Wait if he was hurt then Luna...!"

"Your friend is alright she's already back up on her feet." Stussy replied she was impressed that Luna was already up and had put her blade away showing she wouldn't attack for now.

Shaka kneeled replying. "He couldn't have seen that coming...she's been on our side for over two decades of undercover work."

"You had a spy internet the top secret intelligence agency?!" Robin asked shocked.

"Not by design...but that's how it ended up." Shaka replied staying calm.

"But we have a problem doctor. Lucci and I are on the same authority level. I can't override the orders he gave the Seraphim. There's no way to stop them!" Stussy reported and she was surprised when Brook, Luna and Zoro took off to fight back the Seraphim to try and stop them from crushing the building on their crew mates or even blowing up the building.

"You did enough Stussy!! We're on our way now!!" Edison reported as he flew while Lilith ran on his right side.

Luna, Brook and Zoro knew if they didn't stop the kids then the building would come down on their crew. Luna shook her head when the other two ignored what she had been trying to tell her when she tried to tell them that the DNA of the former war lords had been used to make the seraphim in front of them.