Chapter 88

Law's P.O.V
Law sneered as they were till fighting against Black Beard, it was a winner takes all battle...on the line was all the poneglyphs that they had found this far in hopes to start heading to Laugh Tale.

Law had sent Hakugan to take the Polar Tang, he told Shachi and Penguin to go into the sea, and finally used Re-Room Amputate and sliced the Pegasus user in half shocking Black Beard who didn't know a thing about the awakening of Laws fruit.

Black Beard used the power of the devil fruit he stole from White Beard two years ago to make huge waves and quakes that made many of Laws men struggle to stay standing on the land that they had gotten too.

A basket of apples had been thrown in the air and many of Laws guys yelled saying to look out for the exploding apples that Shachi had inhaled a bunch of water and shot it out of his mouth once he looked like a water balloon and used the water cannon style he hit the apples and they went off like bombs shocking the Black Beard members.

Shachi chuckled floating in the water smiling. "Don't mess with folks born and raised in a frigid blue port!! You won't get the best of in a sea battle!! We'll sing that ship of yours!!"

"Jean Bart! Sniper at Three o' clock!" Bepo shouted out to his fellow crew mate. "Protect the captain!"

"I've got him!!" Jean Bart was a giant of a man and not easily brought down by anything including the minuscule bullets that Black Beards sniper was using.

"K-Room..." Law spoke as he held his blade out and energy gathered along the length of it, he knew that his crew was watching his back. "Shock Wille!!"

"What is this?!!" Teach exclaimed as Laws blade penetrated his chest and went through him sending out a blast of power, it was his sniper that teleported him to safety asking if they should retreat and of course BlackBeard refused to back off from fighting Law.

Law smirked. "So all of your officers have powers now? Which means they all share the same weakness- - the sea!"

"But the benefits are worth the risk! That's how the devil fruits work!!!" BlackBeard laughed not showing an ounce of pain from Laws most recent attack.

"Aaah!!! An attack from the water!! They're trying to sink the ship!!! I didn't my know they were good at fighting in the water!!" A crew mate on BlackBeards ship yelled as Penguin and Shachi moved through the water easily and behind them was the polar tang.

Aboard BlackBeard's Ship
The Brigg
"We're experiencing a little attack related turbulence...by it'll pass soon. Our commodore's the greatest!!" Two guards laughed as they spoke to Charlotte Pudding who was a captive on their ship and all three of her eyes were open.

"If mama is still alive, you won't be taking like that much longer!!" Pudding spoke a confident smirk on her face causing the guards to start laughing.

"Well, the guy we're fighting now is the one who killed Big Mom!!"

"How's a new era supposed to get going if all the old legends are still kicking around?!"

Back to the battle
"Black Vortex!!" Black Beard called out using his other power that he had originally killed to steal sending Law on alert.

Navy HQ
"At Winner Island in the New World...BlackBeard the Emperor has made contact with Trafalgar Law!" A report came over Sakazuki's snail.