Chapter 81

Random P.O.V's
The story teller had gathered people around to tell the story of the grand battle that set their nation free and allowed a new shogun to take over with pride. As started speaking the audience was full and people started listening.

"Please gather around and take a seat as I tell the story of a great battle and those that fought to set Wano free from the hands of evil!!" The narrator started and people cheered.

They all gathered for times like this when they were now free and allowed to be happy.

"Many warriors fought long and hard the great Blue Dragon did not believe that could be defeated! He was ruthless and took what he wanted! This battle started during the fire festival!"

The woods to Tokage Port, Udon
"What?! Your not going out to sea?!"

"Is that right, Yamato?!"

Yamato smiled as herself and Kin'emon rode on the back of Monosuke who was in his pink dragon hurrying towards where the crews were launching from. "I've already told Luffy and his friends...that I'm NOT going!!"

"You...you're truly staying here Yamato?!" Kin'emon spoke with shock but curiosity.

"Is that a bad thing...?"

"No, it would be wonderful!! But you said you had 'made up your mind' earlier so I assumed..."

"Oh that...well Oden started his travels by walking about the country, didn't he? I know so little about the world, just like him! So I'll follow the same path, and eventually it will take me out to sea!!" Yamato smiled happily at the thought of the adventures she would be going on and the things she would see and learn about.

Kin'emon and Monosuke were shocked that Yamato had already cleared this with Luffy and his friends. But it still ticked off Momo due to the crew not saying goodbye and it upset him that he assumed his friendship to Luffy and the might mean so little to them. That it was just temporary till this fighting was finished and deeply it hurt Momo to think that Luffy and his friends would do something like this.

"But that just makes it worse!! Why must they humiliate me so?! Why would they leave without a word to me?!!" Momo was remembering everything that happened from the moment that Kaido caught him years ago, to meeting Luffy and all the times he encouraged Momo that he was stronger then he believed himself to be.

When Momo declared he wanted to defeat Kaido and when Luffy promised that he would defeat Kaido and Momo had to stop the island from crashing hard and killing everyone. He thought about all the times that he would cry and Luffy scolded him all but good and promised to always save him no matter what the danger may be. It made Momo wonder if their journey together meant so little to Luffy, he wanted to him Luffy so hard for pulling a stunt like this.

This action also angered Kin'emon but Yamato already knew that Luffy and his friends had a plan in mind and it required them to be on their ship in order to make it work before they said goodbye and left. "You two don't have to be so angered."

Tokage Port, Udon
Luna's P.O.V
I smiled as we had everything ready and was watching the other two crews. All but Luffy was on board as we knew that Kin'emon and Momonosuke would never allow us to leave this island without so much as a word of goodbye to them.

The captains were talking and Law reminded all of us that the next time we would all meet we would be total enemies, lives were bound to be lost. I knew the chances of us running into each other was high and that was due the search for the one piece; only one crew would be able to claim it as theirs and only one person could be pirate king. This would be Luffy we all swore we would make him the king and to see our own dreams come true; as we stood there a seagull flew close and dropped a letter with my name on the envelope and was curious as I opened it.