Chapter 80

The Party in the Capital is over

Random P.O.V's
The samurai had gathered all of their wounded and had brought them back to the palace to tended too. Two of the members for sure were in bad condition but the medics were already working on them and was pretty much just finishing the last of the bandaging and Kin was mad at himself for the damage that was done.

The others reassured Kin that it wasn't his fault and they started talking about a woman called Tsuru and Kin started blushing and acting shy. He told the group how she got a burn on her face and the town Okobore had been burnt to the ground.

Duke Dogstorm and Cat Viper had gone to find Carrot and they easily found her when she was walking back eating. They selected a new king for Mokomo DukeDom.

"Wait King?! No way!! I can't do that!!" Carrot shouted shocked at what she was being told she would become.

"Well, the truth is...Cat and I have decided to stay here in Wano...and serve Lord Momonosuke as samurai of the Kozuki clan!!" Duke Dogstorm sat on Cat Vipers left as they faced Carrot.

Cat Viper started laughing at Carrot's reaction before he then spoke. "Yougara are one o' the few who've been out to see the world thanks ta Luffy. That means you must have some o' what we'll neee is the next Era."

"But there are so many people...who are way stronger than me!!" Carrot spoke with worry.

"Of course there are!! And our job is to protect the country!!" The leader of the Dogstorm three musketeers spoke.

The rest of the members from Zou island were there as they were allowed their own input on this decision. They all agreed that Carrot would be perfect for the position as she knew what would be needed for the future and how to make the required changes.

"I'll help too. This was the two kings' decision, Carrot." Wanda spoke from her spot.

"But most importantly of all...Yourteia Heart carries Pedro's will in it..."

"Pedro..." Carrot verbally responded.

"To sum it up...we're leavin' Zou to Yougara young folks!!" The two kings spoke.

Palace

Kozuki finally told Momonosuke that he is Oden's father and the girl with them who lost their parents and we're both crying to know that they still had family left and Momo hugged Kozuki crying and shocked the elder gentleman.

The rest of the samurai minus Kin all figured something was off when Kozuki wouldn't remove the mask he would wear or even show his face at any point in time. They would let Kozuki teach what he could after that he wanted to resume his seclusion from the public and let the new generation build this new Era.

Luna's P.O.V
After we had all relaxed, had fun, got cleaned we returned to the room that we were all sharing when Robin called us all needing to tell us something. I knew that any minute we would be leaving this island and the minute our ships were boarded and gone from the dock we were back to being the children of the sea with our own dreams and our alliances with the Heart Pirates and Kid Pirates will end we will resume to being enemies.

All the crews were doing their own things and planning things as we were all making sure we had everything we needed. As with me Lucci had been completely quiet and it made me worry as he hadn't even spoken to me or even acknowledged me and that worried me. I didn't know what was happening in the outside world and it was driving me crazy, I kept thinking to when we had felt Shanks power and it sent a bit of excitement through my veins at the idea that he was so close to us for that moment.