Chapter 90

Team Sunny P.O.V'S
"What's that suppose to mean?!"

"That long in the past there used to be a futuristic city just like this one?!!"

"Only in theory, as far as I know. There was once a man who gave his life for archaeology, and brought that kingdom's existence to light...and that time line matches up with the period in which a certain machine, discovered elsewhere, was originally produced..."

"Would that machine happen to have been made during the Void Century?!" Robin spoke up seriously gaining the attention of her entire crew.

"How much do you know exactly?" Shaka asked when he looked back to Robin.

"Robin! You know about this?!" Nami was shocked looking to Luna who was looking slightly surprised as they looked towards Robin together.

"I realize this may be painful for you to remember. Your hometown of Ohara was leveled by the Navy's Buster call 22 years ago, after all. I suspect this was because Ohara had discovers the existence of that particular kingdom. The Void Century as it is called, is the history of a war...between this extremely advanced civilization of the past, and a group of twenty kingdoms. The twenty kingdoms won the war, and later developed the World Government, creating the world that we know today. And in order to ensure that the ideals of that ancient kingdom could not be passed down...they erased all traces of it from history..." Shaka explained.

Nami, Usopp, Franky, Luna, and Sanji were shocked not believing what they were hearing...even though Franky said it was a tale packed with romance and mystery.

"Hang on Vegapunk!! Doesn't that mean that everyone who's learned about this..." Sanji yelled mad and even Luna cursed knowing what it meant.

"We'll be eliminated, yes." Shaka replied.

Luna looked to Sanji she was worried and thought back. "I use to hear stories of another kingdom when I was younger but I always assumed it was a myth, that would also explain why the government has been trying to destroy all the Poneglyphs...their trying to stop people from finding out anymore information on anything else we may come across. Maybe Laugh Tale has more secrets on it then they want to admit, and Gold D Roger made it all the way, I can only guess what he knew what he..." Luna paled as it would explain why Shanks would be acting the way he was, he had been guarding something or someone...he had been a child on Rogers ship and now that she thought about it, there was a chance that Shanks knew something that she didn't yet and might learn about one day.

Luna sighed as Usopp and Nami freaked out that people were eliminated for learning the information and shook her head sighing softly. "Calm down you two, what's already done is done...the question is what else do we get to know?"

Shaka had calmly watched the crew seeing that more then one was still calm...but he also caught on that there was something more that Luna might know when he saw how pale she became when something set in with her. He looked back to Robin though before he spoke.

"But Nico Robin...if Ohara was indeed wiped out over this theory...wouldn't that meant that the government has essentially admitted that it is true?"

"In what capacity are you speaking here?! The scholars of Ohara had to perform painstaking research on precious, ancient texts to arrive at that theory. With your status, can you learn the truth straight from the government?"Nico replied but was curious.

"No. Whether affiliated with the government or not, the result would be the same. Even I would be eliminated for speaking about it."

"I don't wanna hear it then!! This is torture just let us go!!" Usopp yelled trying to get free.