Chapter 34

Luna's P.O.V
Currently I was looking for Law and Kidd and when I got on sight I cursed as I called Nami. "Where's Killer?!"

"Went to fight Hawkins! That man...h-he became a scare crow and something about black magic. Luna what's wrong?!" Nami asked worried.

I silently cursed seeing a stab wound appear on Kidd's chest. "Hawkin's uses black magic due to his devil fruit; I think he's made one of his puppets now whenever he attacks he'll end up killing Kidd!" I moved and blocked an attack from Big Mama at Kidd and knew he was shocked.

I sneered sending an attack back at Big Mama. "Shred!" Hell Dancer growled and the ghostly form of a leopard appeared and attacked sending Big Mama flying and I could feel the strong my blade.

I also noticed that Marco was near by and had been heavily wounded. "Marco!" I was worried but knew he could take of himself in this battle; I still didn't want to see anything happen to the man that was brother of my brother.

"I'm alright Luna! What about your crew?!" Marco shouted back as he stood smirking at his former opponent and came over to check my wounds as Sanji fought Queen.

I smirked. "We're all coming back in action; I'm sorry we took so long but now we're ready to finish this fight."

"Kick their asses hard Luna; I knew your crew would be alright but first." He touched the wound on my side and I felt the warmth of his flames as he healed my wounds and I felt my strength and energy returning back and better then earlier.

I smiled softly. "Thank you Marco; please be careful. Let Zoro and Sanji deal with those two members...I'm just merely jumping around fighting and guarding all those that need help."

Kidd and Law were shocked but Law smirked a little as he looked to Kidd. "I told you the StrawHats have worked nothing short of miracles; their all coming back in for another round. We need to find how your wounded."

"I can help their Law; you see Killer is fighting Hawkins and that man used his black magic and so when Killer landed hits on Hawkins those hits got transferred to Kidd. Find a way to break that spell and Kidd will be alright with some healing of course." I spoke up and us four dodged another attack from Big Mama causing me to glare at her.

I smirked looking to Law who nodded his head as myself, Kidd and Law all attacked her together and Law used his room so my attack and Kidds attack landed hits on her at the same time. "Damn it and she's got a strong conqueror's haki; when we made her have a melt down she screamed and her haki got sent out knocking out those weaker which was fricken near most of her family and those who hadn't been wearing ear plugs or anything to block out the sound of her voice."

Kidd smirked. "How many children does she have with her? I thought I saw one only earlier."

"Yeah it's Pespero; he'll be a hand full since he can use his candy to capture his opponents as Luna is aware of I'm sure." Marco spoke and knocked away some lower rank pirates.

"Yeah but if you can hit it hard enough or find a way to melt it then you'll be alright." I moved deflecting another attack and my blade growled sending Big Mama flying with a wound.

Lucci chuckled as I mentally heard him. 'Your blade must be using the leopard spirit that is now in it; your so in synch with me and your blade that it knows exactly what you want kitten.'

'I think your right; I can feel Hell Dancer wanting to fight and it's working on synch with me as I fight. With me also adding my haki I basically gave life to this blade; to think that I'm the second person to wield it during it's existence.' I moved as Law and Kidd launched and attack and I saw Kidd wince getting hurt and cursed.

'So that is Hawkins power; how did Law defeat him back on that island?' Lucci was curious.

I gasped softly and looked to Law remembering he did manage to defeat Hawkins when Hawkins and Drake had captured Law. 'Your right; I forgot all about that, your the best babe.' I could tell that I flustered Lucci but heard a small purr in my mind as I smiled happily. "Law how did you defeat Hawkins?!"

"With great difficulty. What's the status on Zoro and Sanji?!" Dodging when Big Mama attacked us and I saw that Zoro and Sanji were back and fighting and smirked seeing their opponents going flying. "Never mind; Hell Dancer alright?"

"Oh yeah and it woke up another spirit; the leopard is finally awake I've been waiting for it for awhile." Smirking and motioned for one of the female samurai to go save Marco. Once I was sure she was going I helped to continue to fight and heard Lucci growling under his breath. 'What is it?'

'Another dragon has appeared we don't know who it is? It looks like Kaido but the wrong colour.'

'Is it pink?' I had a feeling I knew who it was.

'Yes and down with Luffy and the Heart Pirates that saved him. Your only a few minutes from the mainland babe.' Lucci spoke with urgency.

I smirked. 'It's Momonosuke; that's the child that Kaido wants dead...wait you said he looked bigger? How the hell?'

'I'm assuming whatever that female did to him; another one of his colleagues that got him out of the fight and to safety.' Lucci spoke and I knew he was restless for me to get away from this fighting.

I smirked and looked to Law and Kidd. "Luffy's on his way! Momo is giving him a lift! Your crew saved him Law!"

Law and Kidd smirked hearing me and that just renewed us and kept fighting against Big Mama and any other who came at the two captains I dealt with quickly. I was surprised when I could see their movements before they made them and smirked. "Oh that's cool."

'What is it kitten? What's got you so amused?' Lucci was curious he could feel the amusement coming from Luna which in turn made him wonder.

'I can see the enemies movements before their made; my visual haki has gotten stronger and more developed like Katakuri's and Luffy's.' I spoke happily as I took down three more low ranks.

Lucci was amused and smiled softly. 'That's very good Luna; I knew that you were getting stronger and developed.'

As we fought I managed to see Sanji and Zoro in their fights and the samurai were talking about how Zoro looked like another older samurai which made me curious but I could see something was bothering Sanji.

I knew my nakama could take care of themselves and the looks on their faces told me all I needed to know. They wanted no distractions or anyone jumping into their battles and that I could respect. "Sanji! Zoro! Kick their asses!"

"You got it Luna!!" They yelled back and during the fighting I could tell that we were all getting stronger. This fighting wasn't slowing us down; in fact it was making us stronger and that was a curse for the enemy numbers that we were all bringing down.