Chapter 79

Shank's P.O.V
Shanks didn't like that there was an admiral bothering the new generation but there was more that ticked him off...one of Luffy's followers called Bartolomeo had attacked his territory burning the flag of Shanks and replaced it with Luffy's. He knew that Luna and Luffy would never give that order they would rather face Shanks in a battle. Then pull a stunt like this; he knew that Luna and Luffy were both more honourable then this stunt and he could only imagine what they would do if they found out one of their followers did this. Shanks shivered knowing that Luna would deal out a suitable punishment.

Shanks chuckled softly. "It has been awhile since we said farewell to Oden, I suppose Momo and Hiyori are all grown up now..." They were at Sea near Wano where the big fight just finished and he could sense the admiral causing a problem.

"Cap'n, Let's go see Luna and Luffy!!" Roo spoke having food in his hand.

"They're amazing!! Look how far they have come!!" The member with his monkey spoke happily.

Yasopp was of course a little more worried since his son was with Luffy and he didn't want to see Usopp yet. And a fourth member wanted payback on Kid for fighting them the day that Shanks took Kid's left arm.

Shanks had the newspaper in his hand remembering back to the day himself and his crew attacked a marine ship with CP9 agents aboard and they took the Gum-Gum Fruit that Luffy has now. Shanks chuckled thinking how fearful and confused the agents had been but had lost to himself and his crew, he remembered getting back to be greeted by Luffy, finding Luna and saving her, he usually didn't show his like for children but those two...they were indeed special and Shanks couldn't help but think to the day they had brought Luna back and Shanks lost his arm saving Luffy. He remembered the looks of sadness and fear for him on their faces and he took them under his wing in a manner of speaking and he was happy when the duo became family.

Shanks grabbed where his left arm once was but he was smiling proudly like a father learning about the progress of his children...heh that was funny in his books as Luna took to calling him dad and he didn't mind she made herself a new family and she chose him to be apart of that family. Shanks knew that he wanted to see just how far the new generation was going to go and now he saw that they were going further then he could have ever dreamed.

Some of Shanks low ranks were talking about how the high ranks knew Luffy and Luna and he smiled softly hearing that Luffy was some monstrous, uncontrollable ape of a man and Shanks mentally laughed about it.

"I'm not interest in seeing Luffy or Luna..."

"What?! No!!!"

"Remember what's happening in our territory now?"

"Oh, that follower of Luffy's...Bart-some-thing? He burned our flags and replaced them with Luffy's..." A crew member spoke and Shanks had a slight smile on his face.

"So how would that make me look? What happens to the trust put in me?" Shanks walked over to where Ben was sitting having alcohol and heard his crew agree with him.

"Say, Beck. I think it's time we make our move." Shanks saw Ben look to him seriously. "Let's claim the One Piece." Shanks spoke holding a small cup of alcohol up and he was dead serious.

Back in Wano

Luna's P.O.V
I frowned being able to read the admirals sleep and sneered when he saw himself as someone that had true purpose. That the people of Wano were scum that deserved what they got for not opening their borders and it ticked me off.

"What's he saying Luna? You got this look on your face like your thinking of using your conquerors haki." Sanji spoke curious about what was going on.