thirty

Chapter Thirty: "Truth, Bitter Truth,"
Season 2, Episode 8

Chapter Thirty: "Truth, Bitter Truth," Season 2, Episode 8

_____

thomas put his duffel bag into his trunk along with lucas and nathan, "i've gotta say, good call, nate," thomas said looking at his best friend, "road tripping to charlotte,"

lucas smiled, "you gotta love that NBA expansion," nathan said as both lucas and thomas chuckled. thomas closed the boot to his car coming towards the driver's seat, "third row, floor, right behind the bench,"

whilst with haley, the said girl puts her shoulder bag over her shoulder walking away from brooke's car, "anyway, you take the cds that you're sick of.. or that you never should of bought in the first place and you bring them back,"

haley said explaining it to brooke and addison, "-and they give me cash?" haley nods her head, "yeah," haley smiles, "maybe i can buy my bed back," addison chuckled with haley.

"so, thomas is going to charlotte tonight with lucas and nathan," addison nods her head at haley, "and this is my first time alone in the apartment," haley said to her friends, "oh, do you know what we should do?"

brooke asked, "we should have a slumber party," addison chuckled, seeing brooke not laughing along with her, "oh, you're not joking," brooke shakes her head at addison, "seriously, we haven't done that since junior high,"

haley makes a face, "i don't know, i haven't done that since ever," brooke and haley looked at her, "haley," haley looked at her friend and sister in law, "i wasn't popular in junior high,"

"no.."

addison looked at brooke then to her friend, "oh then we have to," addison said to haley, "it's like a rite of passage," brooke nods her head looking at haley, "when did you learn to put on eyeshadow, stuff your bra, make out?"

brooke and addison asked haley, "i don't know," the james-smith girl said to them, "i'm calling peyton, emily and lily, this is gonna be great,"

haley looked at her friends, "i was kinda looking forward to having a night alone," brooke looked at haley, "and i was looking forward to being rich, but we all adjust, don't we?"

addison and haley laugh making brooke laugh with them. "what's up?" haley and addison said coming into the music store seeing chris keller there with mason anderson.

"all right, what do you got?"

mason asked taking the box away from brooks's hands, "all right," the two guys looked through the cds, "crap, crap, crap.."

mason looked at brooke, "lucky for you, crap sells," mason looked at addison, "have you listened to my demo yet?" he asked addison who opened and closed her mouth, "yeah, i did, it's-"

chris stops addison, "good, we know," addison rolls her eyes looking at haley who was talking to chris about his demo, "maybe you guys could come by the studio and lay something down for us,"