thirteen

Chapter Thirteen: "Hanging by a Moment"
Season 1, Episode 13

Chapter Thirteen: "Hanging by a Moment" Season 1, Episode 13

____

thomas stood beside the basketball net with haley in front of the three pointer line, "come on, hales.." thomas puts his hands onto his knee shirtless, "you can do it," thomas smiled at haley watching haley bounce in between her hand.

____

brooke grabbed thomas's arm taking him away from his basketball friends coming towards both peyton and lucas, "brooke, what.." thomas stops as he now stood beside peyton and lucas, "hi friend! girl, boy," brooke looked in between peyton and lucas, "what's the latest scandal?"

peyton and lucas looked between each other as thomas furrowed his eyebrows, "you two never have any good gossip," brooke turns to peyton, "are we still redoing your bedroom tonight?"

peyton nods her head, "yes," brooke smiled, "terrific," brooke turned to both lucas and thomas, "you two up for some heavy lifting?" thomas looked at brooke, "well, i..."

"would love to help?" lucas nods his head, "yeah," brooke looked at thomas, "are you coming?" thomas shrugged his shoulders, "i don't know if me and hales have plans tonight," brooke rolled her eyes, "okay, boring.."

peyton now laughed at thomas's frown on his face, "turn that frown upside down.." peyton put her fingers to the corner of thomas's lips making his lips go upwards into a smile, "there you go,"

brooke looked at them, "you, me and broody in your bedroom all night, the web cam pervs are gonna love it," thomas furrowed his eyebrows at brooke, "you're one weird girl, brooke davis,"

____

thomas and haley come into lucas's bedroom, "hey, what's up loser?" lucas chuckled, "hey guys," thomas smiled, "i'm just finishing up this email to my mom cause she comes back tomorrow,"

thomas nods his head, "i just finished speaking to my mom as well," haley smiled, "oh cool, tell karen i said hi," lucas furrowed his eyebrows, "i spoke to emma on the phone," thomas nods his head, "you're going to call us when she gets back from the airport, right?"

"oh yeah,"

haley looked at lucas, "so i need to borrow a couple of things from you, like you and your basketball," lucas turns to haley, "okay, why?"

haley made a face, "because i'm totally failing pe and i need you to show me how to throw a stinking free shot," lucas stands up chuckling with thomas, "free throw,"

"whatever,"

lucas sighed, "you know, i'd love to hales, but i've got to do some stuff with brooke and peyton tonight," lucas turns to his best friend, "are you coming?" thomas turned to haley who just nods her head, "i guess i am now,"

"like what?" lucas put his hand into his jeans, "i kind of need to talk to you both about something," thomas and haley both furrowed their eyebrows, "what's going on?-"