sixty-four

Chapter Sixty-Four: "I Slept With Someone in Fall Out Boy and All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me"
Season 3, Episode 19

Chapter Sixty-Four: "I Slept With Someone in Fall Out Boy and All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me" Season 3, Episode 19

_____

thomas comes into the gymnasium locker room seeing his best friend touch at his jersey where it had keith's initials near their hearts, "black jerseys for keith and finn,"

thomas then sees his uncle's initials on the bottom of their jerseys, lucas nods his head ryan and nathan come behind them, "first game back," nathan looked at lucas's jersey, "are you ready for this?"

lucas turned to his friends, "i think so, yeah," thomas smiled, "are you ready for this?" thomas nods his head looking at his jersey seeing his uncle's initials on his black jersey along with everyone else, "yeah, i know finn would want me to do this,"

nathan looked at them, "the whole team's there for you, guys," thomas smiled, "we got your back out there tonight," with thomas's stitches healing, he could now play basketball due not being able to from coach durham who kept him and elijah on the bench.

thomas and lucas lets out a breath seeing their best friends walk out of the locker room when coach whitey looked at both lucas and thomas, before walking out of the locker room as the two boys looked at their jerseys.

they both got changed coming out to the gymnasium where the ravens cheerleaders cheered them on, thomas half smiling at his wife who waved her poms-poms alongside addison and their friends, "let's run this,"

thomas comes into the basketball court turning his head to where his brother was with coach durham with his arm still in a sling, thomas leaned forward bumping his fist with the other team's hand.

nathan held his hand up seeing his best friend out of daze moving his finger along his uncle's initials, lucas shook his head moving to the bench where coach whitey stood, "i can't play tonight,"

thomas frowned hearing that come from lucas, "dustin! you're in!" thomas, nathan and ryan stood alongside each other, "coach," coach whitey looked at thomas, "we're in this together, it's what you taught us, right?"

everyone watched thomas and his friends talk to coach durham, who nods his head with thomas following after lucas with nathan and ryan following behind him going after their best friend.

coach durham looked at the referee, "i'm afraid that's a forfeit, ref," the referee nods his head, "okay, the ravens forfeit,"

"the ravens forfeit,"

matthew watched his son from where he stood with his wife and their youngest chlid impressed with what thomas said to coach durham with not deciding to play the game without his best friend there.

____

thomas comes out from the showers with his clothes on seeing lucas walk towards him with his duffel bag on his shoulder, "you guys didn't have to forfeit the game, you didn't have to do that for me,"