eighty-five

Chapter Eighty-Five: "The Runaway Found"
Season 4, Episode 18

Chapter Eighty-Five: "The Runaway Found" Season 4, Episode 18

_____

thomas was at the rivercourt with his pregnant wife beside him as he holds his basketball in his hands, "there's only three things i am afraid of losing in this world, haley, you, our twins and the game,"

he stated, "how bad will it be if they find out about nathan, daunte, you and bear?" thomas sighed, "they'll my scholarship for sure," he looked down, "and i probably won't play anywhere, ever,"

haley frowned looking at her husband as thomas dropped the basketball in his hands watching it bounce away, haley wrapped an arm around her husband's arm hugging thomas.

____

thomas comes towards his best friend's car seeing lucas's car parked near abby brown's house, "lucas?" he furrowed his eyebrows parking his car behind his best friend's car coming out of the car and to his best friend.

lucas turned seeing thomas behind him, "t-thomas what um are you doing here?" thomas furrowed his eyebrows, "i come and check up on abby, what are you doing here?"

lucas looked at his best friend, "i know that abby was in the tutor centre and that jimmy let her go," thomas nods his head, "i need to know who killed our uncles, thomas,"

thomas let's out a breath when he sees abby's mother leaving her house, he leads his best friend towards abby's house opening the front door with the key he has found in the flower pot.

lucas came in after his best friend as they walked quietly into the brown household as thomas sees abby sitting in the living room when lucas's phone started to ring scaring abby who takes her earphones.

"i'm sorry, sorry,"

thomas sighed looking at abby, "we didn't mean to scare you, we didn't mean to scare you," abby looked at them, "my name's lucas scott, we go to school together at tree hill,"

"do you know me?"

abby shook her head staring at them, "our uncles are keith scott and finley smith," thomas stated looking at abby, "and we know that you were in the tutor centre that day, and we know that jimmy let you go,"

thomas looked down to his fingers, "so.." lucas stepped forwards when thomas looked at abby seeing tears come into her eyes, "listen," thomas frowned, "we have to know what you saw, abby, okay? you gotta tell us,"

abby looked at them with tears starting to fall down from her eyes, "did jimmy edwards kill keith and finley?" abby shook her head as her lip quivered.

lucas started to let out a breath when thomas hears someone coming towards them, "what is this?" ms brown looked at them, "what the hell is this?"

"look, ms brown, i-we can explain,"

ms brown looked at them, "get out, get the hell out of my house or i'll call the police," lucas looked at them, "and tell them what? that your daughter knows the truth about our uncle's death?"