ninety-one

Chapter Ninety-One: "My Way Home is Through You"
Season 5, Episode 3

Chapter Ninety-One: "My Way Home is Through You" Season 5, Episode 3

_____

now that thomas was a bit better, he moved back into his and haley's bedroom and out of the guest bedroom downstairs, moving his feet off of his bed, smiling, "haley, come look at this, haley!"

he turned seeing nanny carrie, "sorry, haley's not here," he moved himself backwards into the bed, "she's at school,"

thomas nods his head at what carrie said, "um, i'm carrie, the new—" thomas cut her off, "the new nanny," he nods his head, "i know, she told me,"

carrie makes a face, "okay," she looked at thomas who moved back, "well, i'm gonna make breakfast, do you want me to bring you some?" thomas didn't look at her, "no, i'm good thanks," he said dully as carrie walked out of his bedroom.

____

thomas holds himself up by the wall not using his wheelchair anymore, "did you just walk down the stairs?" thomas looked at his and haley's new nanny, "if by walking you mean falling then yeah," he grabbed onto the chair groaning, "you didn't have to come down,"

thomas sits down at his kitchen counter stool, "i told you i'd bring you some breakfast," he looked at her, "what is that?" he asked her, "bacon and eggs," he looked at it as it was in a smiley face.

carrie looked at him, "yes, it's rearranged into a smiley face," she stated, "i do that sometimes, i'm an optimist," he moved back on to the stool, "whatever,"

he ran a hand through his hair, "listen, i need you to give me a ride somewhere," carrie looked back at thomas, "do nannies do that?" carrie smiled, "sure,"

she nods her head, "i don't have to pick up jaden or aurora for a few hours," thomas nods his head, "just let me get your crutches, and no more falling," he sighed, looking at the breakfast on the table.

carrie smiled at thomas from where she stood near the stairs, going upstairs getting thomas's crutches for him.

____

"hey, pick it up blue, let's go!"

skills shouted looking at his and lucas's ravens basketball team, when haley comes towards her best friend, "hey, coach, got a sec?"

lucas looked to his basketball team, "well, that depends, are you gonna be one of those teachers constantly complaining about my players' grades?" he asked his best friend.

haley makes a face to lucas, "if your players are failing, you bet your ass i will," on the court, someone passed to charlie who jumped up scoring a three pointer shot, "good job, montgomery," skills called out.

"hmm, fair enough," lucas turned to look at haley, "grades are the least of this team's worries," a player on the blue team didn't pass to charlie missing the basketball hoop completely, "oh, my god, you can't be serious,"